You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He is a mobster though, been saying it all along. He's from New York and was arse deep i real estate throughout the 80s, he's probably broken bread with all sorts of unsavoury characters. 

He structures his organisation like a Mafia family, only blood relatives fill the top tier positions or people who've married into the family. 

He uses mob tactics, buys off who he can and bullies the rest. 

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Trying to imagine Kushner or Donnie Jr shaking someone down. Not seeing it.

I view those pair of little bastards the same way i viewed the Neville brothers when they were playing footy - I refuse to learn which is which. But it would be great if the little awkward faced motherfucker shot the beardy shit who thinks he's the emeritus heir apparent.

Kushner is basically Lurch with a billion dollar bank account, keeping Ivanka warm for Donny.

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Trying to imagine Kushner or Donnie Jr shaking someone down. Not seeing it.

Jared did it to Raab, and possibly, Alex the other day.

Just delivering the latest orders I’d assume.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-54013711

Don't know why visit hasn’t received more press? 

17 hours ago, Section_31 said:

He is a mobster though, been saying it all along. He's from New York and was arse deep i real estate throughout the 80s, he's probably broken bread with all sorts of unsavoury characters. 

He structures his organisation like a Mafia family, only blood relatives fill the top tier positions or people who've married into the family. 

He uses mob tactics, buys off who he can and bullies the rest. 

His companies were mentioned several times in Fear City : New York City Versus The Mafia

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

ITN thing on at the moment about rival militias facing each other in kentucky, a white one led by "the angry viking" and a black militia led by "grandmaster J". All armed with automatic weapons and in uniforms, hundreds of them, and no coppers anywhere. Madness.

The newly renovated White House Rose Garden is under repair less than three weeks after it's official unveiling. The garden is experiencing "issues with water drainage" and "some minor complications with updated construction," a source with knowledge of the garden troubles told CNN. New sod is also being laid down.

First lady Melania Trump, on August 22nd held a party to celebrate the redone Rose Garden, which the public was told had been completed after approximately three weeks of renovation.

13 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

I view those pair of little bastards the same way i viewed the Neville brothers when they were playing footy - I refuse to learn which is which. But it would be great if the little awkward faced motherfucker shot the beardy shit who thinks he's the emeritus heir apparent.

Kushner is basically Lurch with a billion dollar bank account, keeping Ivanka warm for Donny.

Superb and 100% factually correct.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

ITN thing on at the moment about rival militias facing each other in kentucky, a white one led by "the angry viking" and a black militia led by "grandmaster J". All armed with automatic weapons and in uniforms, hundreds of them, and no coppers anywhere. Madness.

This shit terrifies me. If Trump wins, we are all fucked. If he loses, he's going to cry foul and all the heavily-armed angry racists will be out for vengeance against anyone they can convince themselves is to blame - black or Latino people, gay people, joirnalists, feminists, any politician to the left of Himmler...

12 minutes ago, Jenson said:

If Trump loses and refuses to accept the result, all hell will break loose. Civil war is defo on the cards in the major cities and Southern states in particular. The orange gibbon will probably end up nuking California.

I don't actually think the right wing nutters have got the numbers or the balls for an all out conflict. They're bullies by nature, they'll stand on courthouse steps where they're close to authority in case they need help, where they're in numbers with machine guns, but risk losing their lives/freedom? I'm not so sure. Also, can't picture and of the fat bastards actually being nimble enough to engage in any kind of urban warfare anyway.