You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

He is either in full time care or a full on deep state undercover WUM of the highest order. I struggle to see how he isn't a red on a long term wind up

Same as that weird city twitter prick who's always mouthing off. Just seems to weird to be real

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Aventus said:

How do the other members generally take to steve0? Do they agree with him or ignore him? 

I know if anyone on here chatted as much shite as steve0 they would be persistently called out on it. 

I’ve read a fair bit on there and there’s plenty of people that think he’s a knob. Not because of his Liverpool shtick either. Think he got a temp ban for mocking an autistic lad. He’s a proper blue. 

8 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The Cup starts this weekend. The gap between us and The Ev is 27 points. And we got a game in hand. SteveO thought they could be above us this weekend. 

Steve0

Player Valuation: £40m
Dec 1, 2018
Start of a crucial month. Despite some of them still pretending to think they have a chance they're all looking behind them. If they lose to us then i think their confidence will just melt.

Long trip to Bournemouth Who gave citeh a good game, fatigue sapping game against napoli, then United who they always struggle against, tricky game under the lights against Wolves, the FSW baggage that comes with the barcodes and then Arsenal who can break their lines with ease.
We could be ahead of by the time the Cup starts.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 3

Some Steve0 with your breakfast. Well there’s a realistic add-on clause....

Steve0

Player Valuation: £40m
I Know we have overspent on players the last couple of years but there is zero chance we are paying 50 mill on Wilson ,goes against everything brands was brought in for
Tbf the 50m figure has come about because someone said hes twice as good as Tosun.

I'd pay 25 rising to 35 if we win CL.

Our strikers are comically awful. Southampton have 3 strikers who are all better than all of ours. Fulham have better options. So do Newcastle. I'd take Burnleys as well.

How has it even happened?

28 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

35ml is they win the Champions League

Why not make it a cool 500ml they'd never get it either way

My standard championship manager contract that. 

Overall shite deals, but promising them the world if we win the champions league. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Incoming stadium news this week to distract them. Probably just a vague article about how other newly built grounds have regenerated the areas they have been built in. 

Doesn't work for redeveloped grounds. Klopp personally bludgeoned an old granny to death on Lothair Road, so he did. Lost her husband in Gallipoli, and she pregnant with twins.

• Upvote 3

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-firm-up-likely-finance-15615733.amp

So, no actual finance package at all. Just a proposal about how you’d like to structure it.

Headline:

Everton firm up 'likely' finance package for Bramley-Moore stadium - and reiterate proposed capacity stance

Reality:

Everton have “firmed up the likely structure” of how they plan to finance a new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock....

....“In terms of institutions we have spoken to about funding and all of them viewing the project positively, I can say we have a significant level of comfort that the project is financeable.

“We’ve done a lot of work on how the deal will be financed and have actually firmed up the likely structure of the deal.