You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Already tired of their growing set-up with Chelsea, and the reasons for it.

I know we loan players to Premiership clubs, I know Assaidi and Borini took points off Chelsea, I know this is partly myopic, but we loaned those players out to anyone who'd take them realistically, for the motive of raising their value, it wasn't by design.  Chelsea are picking clubs who won't challenge them for the title but can take points off those who will.

It's fucking annoying and another way they can exploit their grotesque wealth.

• Upvote 1

There were more people at Liverpool's open training session today than there were at Osman's testimonial.

There were more people in home and bargains on county road 5 mins after it opened on Saturday than there was at Osmans testimonial.

'we go the shops, that's what we do'

• Upvote 1

Already tired of their growing set-up with Chelsea, and the reasons for it.

I know we loan players to Premiership clubs, I know Assaidi and Borini took points off Chelsea, I know this is partly myopic, but we loaned those players out to anyone who'd take them realistically, for the motive of raising their value, it wasn't by design.  Chelsea are picking clubs who won't challenge them for the title but can take points off those who will.

It's fucking annoying and another way they can exploit their grotesque wealth.

Have to admire in a sort of perverse way how they did it from within by giving us Moses...

Giving a best man speech today for a bluenose mate, he has an Everton tat, the works. Found out from his mum though he was a Liverpool fan until the age of seven, and I've got a big pic of him in full Crown Paints kit I'm gonna unleash.

Excellent I expect you use it to.the max & not just in the speech

Giving a best man speech today for a bluenose mate, he has an Everton tat, the works. Found out from his mum though he was a Liverpool fan until the age of seven, and I've got a big pic of him in full Crown Paints kit I'm gonna unleash.

Try to drop a 'Nil Satis...' pun in somewhere if you can.

• Upvote 1