You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who's going down?

waiting game

Evening Ladies and Gents.

I cant see a thread like this anywhere but if its already a thread then please just add this too it. Cheers.

I'm interested to see what people think about the bottom half of the table, I think we can all admit its a still all very close down there and anyone of about 4 maybe 5 teams could drop.

SO... Who do you think will go down and why?

I'm going for

Wigan, see them in a fair bit of bother, currently dead last, and i cant see them having enough quality to fight their way out of that mess.

West ham, cant really explain this one if i'm honest, but i can just see Birmingham and Wolves having enough fight in them to scrap their way out of the drop zone, and if i remember correctly (may not have done) Hammers have a tough few games ahead.

Finally, West Brom, pretty much for the same reasons as above, i am aware its a bit odd that i think two of the current bottom 3 will be safe but, that just a gut feeling.

Thoughts? Predictions?

Evening Ladies and Gents.

I cant see a thread like this anywhere but if its already a thread then please just add this too it. Cheers.

I'm interested to see what people think about the bottom half of the table, I think we can all admit its a still all very close down there and anyone of about 4 maybe 5 teams could drop.

SO... Who do you think will go down and why?

I'm going for

Wigan, see them in a fair bit of bother, currently dead last, and i cant see them having enough quality to fight their way out of that mess.

West ham, cant really explain this one if i'm honest, but i can just see Birmingham and Wolves having enough fight in them to scrap their way out of the drop zone, and if i remember correctly (may not have done) Hammers have a tough few games ahead.

Finally, West Brom, pretty much for the same reasons as above, i am aware its a bit odd that i think two of the current bottom 3 will be safe but, that just a gut feeling.

Thoughts? Predictions?

Newcastle are 11th and only 4 points away from trouble, so that's at least 10 teams that could yet end up in the bottom three!

I think everyone from blackburn down are in the fight.

As close as newcastle and blackburn are i think there goal difference will be enough.

Hopfully

West Ham- Directors are twats

Villa- Id like to see us get hold of the likes of Allbrighton,Downing,Young

Blackpool-Chairman and manager are twats,want Adam to join aswell.

Hard one to call to be honest.

The league this season is so close all the way across the board, anyone of several could go down.

From 13 to 20 is only a win or a lose apart, so it is all just guess work to be fair.

Honest opinion, and it is only an opinion, I would go with Wigan, wolves, and West Brom.

I dont think there has ever been a season where the top and bottom of the league has been so close in regards to points, ie the top is close, and the bottom is even closer, so it is anyones guess as to how it will pan out.

I am just glad we got rid, and employed when we did, imagine where we would be now had certain people not been moved on or indeed, moved in?

As for us, I would be happy to finish mid table after the crap Roy left us in, so anywhere that Kenny gets us is a bonus in reality, and where we are now, can only be accepted as bloody brilliant, considering where we had to claw our way back from. ;)

Hard one to call to be honest.

The league this season is so close all the way across the board, anyone of several could go down.

From 13 to 20 is only a win or a lose apart, so it is all just guess work to be fair.

Honest opinion, and it is only an opinion, I would go with Wigan, wolves, and West Brom.

I dont think there has ever been a season where the top and bottom of the league has been so close in regards to points, ie the top is close, and the bottom is even closer, so it is anyones guess as to how it will pan out.

I am just glad we got rid, and employed when we did, imagine where we would be now had certain people not been moved on or indeed, moved in?

As for us, I would be happy to finish mid table after the crap Roy left us in, so anywhere that Kenny gets us is a bonus in reality, and where we are now, can only be accepted as bloody brilliant, considering where we had to claw our way back from. ;)

I'd be very disappointed with anything less than 6th, hot on the heels of City and Spurs to be honest. Anything above would be a brilliant achievement. But 6th is a minimum requirements, such are the marvelous standards Kenny has already set here.

I'd be very disappointed with anything less than 6th, hot on the heels of City and Spurs to be honest. Anything above would be a brilliant achievement. But 6th is a minimum requirements, such are the marvelous standards Kenny has already set here.

Sadly, you missed the point.

Blackpool

Wigan

Blackburn

They're all playing each other, there will be no more than 3 points between 11th and 20th in my opinion. Incredibly competitive league, definitely the best in the world

Blackpool

Wigan

Blackburn

They're all playing each other, there will be no more than 3 points between 11th and 20th in my opinion. Incredibly competitive league, definitely the best in the world

Shit, please tell me that doesn't make the Mancs the best club side in the world!!!!

Please.

Those would be my three choices. And you know, there isn't one of them I wouldn't like to drop.

I picked those teams for similar reasons. I think Blackburn, Wigan and Birmingham have the hardest games. Birmingham has lost a few vital players to injury as well and think they'll struggle.

Blackburn Blackpool and Birmingham. The three teams that are on bad runs at the moment. Newcastle may even end up in the championship next year with £35 burning a hole in their pocket.

I think West Ham have turned the corner and may even finish top half, including a win against the Mancs today.

not many mentions of west brom. before roy took the job they were fucked. obviously roy hodgson is keeping them up like he did fulham with the odds stacked against him. that needs to be noted and respect must be paid to him for that...

not many mentions of west brom. before roy took the job they were fucked. obviously roy hodgson is keeping them up like he did fulham with the odds stacked against him. that needs to be noted and respect must be paid to him for that...

West Brom were fucked before Roy took the job. Great bit of revisionism there bud. They weren't even in the bottom 3 and most people were surprised that Di Matteo lost his job.

Holy shit, you are annoying.