You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That's your Ancelotti! Chelsea owner ready to swing the axe after shock FA Cup defeat

StevieH

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What facts? You are a mong.

You really are a boring repetitive twat you know that? Care to actually add something to the forum any day soon?

Look at your Real post, is it constructive? No. All you've done is take a little knowledge and tried to pass it off as you knowing what you're talking about. We all know what a little knowledge can be, don't we?

Real arn't the most succesful club in the world because they sack succesful managers you bellend.

That is a fair point as you only need to look at us this season for evidence of that.

Dalglish has come in an instantly changed the fortunes of the team and it does make you wonder where we would be had he been given the job in the summer instead of Hodgson.

Ancelotti is a good manager but there needs to be wholesale changes at Chelsea and in the very near future throwing money at it won't be possible due to the FFP.

Coop, that FFP will be pitted with loop holes mate. The big spenders will find ways around it.

A manager is only as good as his ability to solve the problem he is currently in. Like Benitez last year, he seems to be struggling to solve this particular problem. Chelsea's problems are that they are brittle and without self-belief at present. Can he fix that? I don't think so personally.

Heitinga barging into Cole was iconic for me. In the past that would have been a Chelsea player doing that; every trick in the book of win. Not anymore, the edge is not there.

A manager is as good as the trophies hes won.

Do you not think they and others will find loopholes?

You would think so Steve but UEFA have been busy trying to close them all.

It's in the interest of teams like ourselves that all the 'loopholes' are closed as under the new FFP we would be in a fairly strong position.

The current Chelsea manager - who won the Double last season - has won it twice, as has a previous Chelsea manager who he sacked.

Benitez has failed in his last two jobs and been sacked from both. The last failure being trying to replace the manager mentioned above, and who he is clearly nowhere near as good as.

So that all adds up, yeah. Cheers.

Adds up? What are you on about?

You asked why Chelsea would, I told you what I think their reason would be. What do you think Chelsea's reason to hire Rafa would be, should they choose to do so?

It won't help Ancelotti to have won the CL in the past if he fucks up their season this time around. A bit like it didn't help Rafa last season.

The difference is of course that I doubt Chelsea will approach Hodgson this summer.

Coop' date=' that FFP will be pitted with loop holes mate. The big spenders will find ways around it.[/quote']

I think you're spot on there. The lack of any sort of noise or general protestation from the likes of Chelsea or City about the rules suggest to me they already know a way around it.

Adds up? What are you on about?

You asked why Chelsea would, I told you what I think their reason would be. What do you think Chelsea's reason to hire Rafa would be, should they choose to do so?

It won't help Ancelotti to have won the CL in the past if he fucks up their season this time around. A bit like it didn't help Rafa last season.

The difference is of course that I doubt Chelsea will approach Hodgson this summer.

I'd be surprised if Abramocunt sacked a manager who has just won the Double, and won the "one trophy he craves more than any other" more often than his purported replacement. Who got sacked from his last two jobs. The last after 6 disastrous months.

Because that would mean he's employing someone LESS likely to win the "one trophy he craves more than any other", and less likely to win it than another of his illustrious predecessors, who Abramocunt ALSO sacked, and who is a far better, more successful manager.

It would make as much sense as giving Roy Hodgson the Liverpool job and expecting him to do a better job than Benitez. Mind you, enough cunts thought that would be the case, so maybe I won't be too surprised by anything.

That much is obvious.

I'll ask for the third time, what do you think Chelsea's reason to hire Rafa would be, should they choose to do so?

I can't think of one. If they want to win the CL it doesn't make sense to fire someone more likely to win it, and replace him with a manager who has won it less times, and catastrophically failed in his last job.

I think I've explained this.

That much is obvious.

I'll ask for the third time, what do you think Chelsea's reason to hire Rafa would be, should they choose to do so?

What kind of question is that?

Chelsea will not hire Rafa, the main reason will be that he is not good enough and his tactics are outdated and he does not have the ability to change.

I can't think of one. If they want to win the CL it doesn't make sense to fire someone more likely to win it, and replace him with a manager who has won it less times, and catastrophically failed in his last job.

I think I've explained this.

No you haven't, you've just repeatedly argued why Rafa shouldn't get the job. But on the third try you actually managed a straight answer, bravo!

No you haven't, you've just repeatedly argued why Rafa shouldn't get the job. But on the third try you actually managed a straight answer, bravo!

Third try:

"I can't think of one. If they want to win the CL it doesn't make sense to fire someone more likely to win it, and replace him with a manager who has won it less times, and catastrophically failed in his last job".

Second try:

"I'd be surprised if Abramocunt sacked a manager who has just won the Double, and won the "one trophy he craves more than any other" more often than his purported replacement. Who got sacked from his last two jobs. The last after 6 disastrous months.

Because that would mean he's employing someone LESS likely to win the "one trophy he craves more than any other", and less likely to win it than another of his illustrious predecessors, who Abramocunt ALSO sacked, and who is a far better, more successful manager."

First try:

"The current Chelsea manager - who won the Double last season - has won it twice, as has a previous Chelsea manager who he sacked.

Benitez has failed in his last two jobs and been sacked from both. The last failure being trying to replace the manager mentioned above, and who he is clearly nowhere near as good as."

So I've said the same thing, and made the same point in EVERY fucking post, it just took you until the third repetition of the same point to finally fucking get it, you clown.

So I've said the same thing, and made the same point in EVERY fucking post, it just took you until the third repetition of the same point to finally fucking get it, you clown.

You indeed made the same points in every post. You just didn't manage a straight answer until the last time. And even that one is barely it.

I think you're spot on there. The lack of any sort of noise or general protestation from the likes of Chelsea or City about the rules suggest to me they already know a way around it.

I doubt neither club had little choice but to say they would go along with it.

One thing to note though is no club 'has' to adhere to these rules but they would forfeit playing in Europe.

A fine example would be if City would be happy with 'just' winning the Premier League, FA Cup and League cup they could continue to spend stupid amounts and pay crazy wages but just couldn't play in Europe.

To me the FFP seems a great idea but it needs to be fully implemented and loopholes closed but likes its already been said that is unlikely to happen.

You would think so Steve but UEFA have been busy trying to close them all.

It's in the interest of teams like ourselves that all the 'loopholes' are closed as under the new FFP we would be in a fairly strong position.

NESV were extremely vocal about the new FFP when they bought the club. Reading between the lines, I don't think they would have bought us if it wasn't for the changes coming into effect.