You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

If we go for the same players as such as the mancs or Chelsea then more often then not they will choose the Champions League team.

We have the money to sign these players but obviously will not go down the route of Man City and offer stupid wages.

Last season we finished 6th, the season before that 7th.

Comolli will have to earn his wages getting the players to join us.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't want to lose Raul, but Mata and Banega are exactly the sort of quality we should be trying to bring in.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rumours are up and down at the moment.

Downing and Adam (Crowd boos).

Two minutes later:

Mata and Banega (Crowd cheers).

Seems like bullshit

-------------------------

Danny8t4 Daniel Ireland

Just had a massive #LFC transfer Leak sent to me, need more followers in order to tell the masses #lfcfollowback LFCfamily

@Vixx07 I'm not saying it just yet as It's potentily a title ambitions player!

@Davylpool It's potentially bigger than Carroll deal. Just waiting for confirmation a talk has taken place with the player.

Daniel Ireland

@Danny8t4 Daniel Ireland

For those asking, the player in question is Ever Banega but they want Pacheco to go the opposite way.

@Danny8t4 Daniel Ireland

@RedLFCBlood That actually is true mate, we been looking at him and trying to get him and mata. They're asking Pacheco and Meireles

@Danny8t4 Daniel Ireland

@Scott_Clode Don't know any of the cash details, just my mate text me saying it started as a enquiry but getting stronger v

Rumours are up and down at the moment.

Downing and Adam (Crowd boos).

Two minutes later:

Mata and Banega (Crowd cheers).

I know its boring and predictable but Im so happy with the way the club is being run with Kenny in charge and money clearly being made available that the Downing and Adam signings, although not shexy, would really be a positive step for us.

This time last year things were proper fuckin shite and yet we still fans moaning and complaining at not being in for the likes of Hazard/Mata et al.

It really fucking annoy's me.

I know its boring and predictable but Im so happy with the way the club is being run with Kenny in charge and money clearly being made available that the Downing and Adam signings, although not shexy, would really be a positive step for us.

This time last year things were proper fuckin shite and yet we still fans moaning and complaining at not being in for the likes of Hazard/Mata et al.

It really fucking annoy's me.

Could not agree more! Well played

Twitter really does harbour some absolute fucking lunatics.

"I've got a massive story here, but I need loads of people to follow me firts before I can break this massive story."

Translates: I am a cunt.