You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres mega-thread

cole7

5 reasons I couldn't give a fuck that he goes

1 - Injury prone

2 - Sulking fuck when the chips are down

3 - Petulant and gives away stupid frees or gets carded

4 - 1 Dimensional, you need to change the style of play to suit him

5 - How dare he want to leave liverpool to play for ANY other premier league team.

Point 5 alone is enough for me. Fuck off Nando, thanks for the hope you brought and the brilliant goals. But then again, Owen brought that too and look at that Cunt now.

Bye Bye.

Divvy.

5 reasons I couldn't give a fuck that he goes

1 - Injury prone

2 - Sulking fuck when the chips are down

3 - Petulant and gives away stupid frees or gets carded

4 - 1 Dimensional, you need to change the style of play to suit him

5 - How dare he want to leave liverpool to play for ANY other premier league team.

Point 5 alone is enough for me. Fuck off Nando, thanks for the hope you brought and the brilliant goals. But then again, Owen brought that too and look at that Cunt now.

Bye Bye.

You sound like a jilted little girl.

R5 just announced a midlands radio station claiming Torres has sacked his agent and withdrawn the transfer request.

R5 unable to verify the accuracy of the broadcast.

Anyone hear this from the Midlands area?

You are in the 'denial' phase on the change curve. Hurry up I am waiting for you in 'acceptance'.

R5 just announced a midlands radio station claiming Torres has sacked his agent and withdrawn the transfer request.

R5 unable to verify the accuracy of the broadcast.

Anyone hear this from the Midlands area?

The caller actually said "I was listening to a rival station with a presenter called Stan from the Midlands and he mentioned a rumour about Torres sacking his agent and wanting to stay."

He was referring to Talkshite's Call Collymong. Ignore.

I have a feeling his agent might be pushign for a wage increase, esp if suarez is on silly money. NESV have a track reord of paying massive wages for the best players in MLB, maybe Torres needs to feel the love with an extra 20 or 30 grand a week.

Shocking bullshit behaviour from someone we thought 'got us'. but maybe it's just business.

Out of interest, if he's wanting to leave how come Citeh, the mancs and Inter etc haven't stuck a bid in?

Surely it can't just be the chavs that want him?

Suarez will be on £68k a week, nearly half of what Torres is on.

If he stays now hes just an absolute idiot. Not even 30 goals between now and May could repair the damage hes done.

Don't be silly. He hasn't spat on the shirt or spoken to the S*n. My first instinct was that this was pre-contract talk politics.

The difference now is that if he doesn't perform he'll be dropped.

Balague now apparently saying the transfer request was put in writing before we concluded the Suarez deal... sounds like damage limitation from Torres camp to me. All a bit too late.

Thats exactly what I've been thinking. Think it was piscinin who said it best, it seemed like a tantrum because we hadn't signed anyone.

He thought we were going another window without any signings and he spat his dummy out. This in my opinion prompted the swift conclusion to the Suarez deal.

Thats exactly what I've been thinking. Think it was piscinin who said it best, it seemed like a tantrum because we hadn't signed anyone.

He thought we were going another window without any signings and he spat his dummy out. This in my opinion prompted the swift conclusion to the Suarez deal.

He's like a spoilt kid who stamps his feet if he doesn't get his own way!!

If he stays now hes just an absolute idiot. Not even 30 goals between now and May could repair the damage hes done.

It worked out for Gerrard. And he pulled this shit twice !

If he stays the club and Torres will come up with a plan to make amends towards the fans. Alot of people are fickle enough to forgive and move on. I know i would.

And to be honest Torres dont owe us anything, he came here to win titles and we've hardly matched his ambitions up until this point. Still the transfer request in January was a shithouse move.