You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will he have to be forced out?

Hermes

According to tonight's Echo Patrice Bergues may be returning in the summer. If it's true then the board have no intention of changing the manager. I think it may be time to force the issue.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing".

It's ok we can all relax: GH today: "We're still in there fighting and I'm sure we won't play as badly as we did yesterday in any of the games coming up"

Does he mean we won't play as badly as we have done in 4 out of every 5 matches over the last 2 years?

Was Yesterday's rubbish significantly worse than the rubbish we've seen so consitently for 2 years?

I'd put money on us having at least 2 more rubbish performances before the season is over. I'm just an optimist though...

I think he's here for another year.

I don't think they even WANT to sack him let alone have to consider it.

And after the last two years culminating in Sunday's performance, that is truly fuckin scary, lads.

Protests - Agree with you in theory Hermes but would they really work ?

Can only see one way that would have the necessary effect and that's for people to vote with their feet...... stay away in their thousands.

But we all know, that's never gonna happen.

Dark days indeed.

We've been ignored for too long, so it's direct action time folks. Booing, Banners, chants whatever you like from kick off to final whistle. Don't worry about the effect on the team, they've been supported to the hilt recently and it hasn't made the slightest difference. Oh, and don't post back "but we're Liverpool, we don't do that ", if we don't do something. in a few games time we aren't going to be Liverpool anyway

Id agree with a protest in principal, as long as it was not overly vicious and personal etc.

It seems that a mass protest inside Anfield is the only remaining option. Letters to the chairman have had not effect. Im sure Moores has received hundreds of letters. I have sent one myself and got some standard reply about this season being dissapointing. However i got no hint that they were considering Houllier's position.

Would a protest really work though?? The longer the situation goes on for, and the more stories I hear, i can only see GH still being here next season regardless of our league position, and that scares me.....

The longer the situation goes on for, and the more stories I hear, i can only see GH still being here next season regardless of our league position, and that scares me.....

I really worry for the whole future of our club if he stays. A couple of players are carrying a mediocre squad. If we lose say, SG and MO we'll struggle to compete with mid-table Premiership. As of this morning we're 11 points ahead of the Blueshite. More stagnation next season and we could easily slide to 12th/13th.

Count me in for a protest.