You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fringe

Elite

Typical Fringe episode this week in terms of being a pure stand-alone but with last 5 on the main stuff. That'll continue for a few weeks yet. One thing I will say though, the performances of John Noble in the last season and a bit have been brilliant. Such a superb range on the roles and emotions he has shown.

Yeah he's a great actor, must be hard acting that character too. Just seen the latest episode anyway, won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it yet, but glad things are finally moving on!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. Start getting things moving then have a 2 week break! Didn't realise until I just checked for what I thought would be last nights episode.

Thats American schedules for you and the price we pay to broadcast so soon after the US this time.

Great Show though. One of "my must" watch programmes.

Brilliant. Start getting things moving then have a 2 week break! Didn't realise until I just checked for what I thought would be last nights episode.

Baseball playing havoc that. Think they knew this and purposely ended the last episode in that way. Can't wait for the next few to see what direction it takes.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I am confused, but glad they decided to switch things up. It's been a bit off since their "true love conquers all" explanation and turning David Robert Jones into a James Bond Supervillain.

Fringe confirmed for 13 episode final 5th series. Glad to see to that this will get the chance to finish properly. They apparently had both a series and season finale prepaired depending on which way the renewal decision went. Would have been hugely rushed if they had to conclude the show this year.

Episode 19 last night was immense. The first few minutes before the credits was as unexpected as they was genius.

Agreed! Was posting here because of the same episode. It was insanely cool to see what happens so far into the future, loved it.

And Crouchie, thanks! I thought they only decided that stuff after the series had ended, that is seriously fucking awesome and am well happy now.

Looking forward to seeing how this one ends up now, didn't expect what was in the last episode at all.

As in episode 21? As in

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

William Bell?

Gathered it as soon as

Walter noticed the design on that nano shite.

John Noble is a fine actor indeed.

If upto date,

the scene between the two Walter Bishops was just brilliant and has shown great range of acting from Noble.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Season 5 preview that was shown at ComicCon earlier on today;

[YOUTUBE]aTiAL19rej4[/YOUTUBE]

Proper can't wait for this!

Just saw this earlier! I watched it several times, goosebumps after every one. 8 days to go...

• 2 weeks later...
It was a disgrace he wasn't nominated for an emmy in best supporting actor. Thought the Nazi imagery/invocations are a little crude, but it was a very good episode. I like that it's only 13 episodes this season.

The 13 episodes are gonna be good to give the show enough time to wrap it all up. Should be fun!

Good episode,

the last bit with Walter sat in the car in his dressing gown was great too, looks like he needs some good drugs and music to start getting his head back together.

Really happy that they moved into the future for this last season, looking forward to seeing how things end up.