You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Share LiverpoolFC' piece from today's Guardian...

vanishingpoint

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I would too. Given that I was 5 years old twenty years ago, I seriously doubt I'd have been able to sit and write about the death of 96 people to top up my bank balance. Or charge a few hundred quid so I didn't have to do any interviews.

Anyone recall the formative meeting of SOS in The Sandon? Share Liverpool had their meeting the same day, but earlier. At his meeting, Rogan Taylor sneered that the SOS meeting was nothing but 'a few fans in a pub corner.'

How ironic, that with Share Liverpool on the bones of it's arse, he should have dragged his dwindling entourage to SOS to form an alliance. That shows you what a disingenuous cunt the man is. He'll keep the sneering under wraps for now, but he won't be able to hide it permenantly.

He's a liar. And conning the families into covering his sorry arse shows what an utter cunt he is.

Thing is though, I don't think the families are collectively as gullible as you seem to.

Also, given their involvement with him, I suspect they're also likely to be a little better informed about the character of Rogan Taylor than you are- and a substantial section of them say he's ok.

Anyone recall the formative meeting of SOS in The Sandon? Share Liverpool had their meeting the same day, but earlier. At his meeting, Rogan Taylor sneered that the SOS meeting was nothing but 'a few fans in a pub corner.'

How ironic, that with Share Liverpool on the bones of it's arse, he should have dragged his dwindling entourage to SOS to form an alliance. That shows you what a disingenuous cunt the man is. He'll keep the sneering under wraps for now, but he won't be able to hide it permenantly.

Remember the one where he turned up with a camera crew? Or the time he tried to barge to the front of a marach with a ShareLiverpool baner and got told to fuck off?

Or the one where he charged 500 Euros to participate in a doumentary being made by people on their own time who weren't being paid for it?

But that's a completely different point.

And the fact that he's working with them now says absolutely nothing, to support your allegations about him.

Also, given their involvement with him, I suspect they're also likely to be a little better informed about the character of Rogan Taylor than you are- and a substantial section of them say he's ok.

But interestingly, not all of them. You believe what you want, but the man is a snake who holds his fellow fans in contempt.

I’m not trying to contribute to the “Profit of Death” accusations, I don’t know enough of that story to mark him with such a disgraceful label, bit this quote made me laugh:

The professor, who heads Liverpool University’s Football Industry Group said: “My request for a fee which a TV company like this would be very unlikely to pay was really another way of saying 'No, thanks' – setting the hurdle so high I knew they wouldn’t leap over it.

500 EUR = Hurdle so high even a TV company wouldn’t leap over it.

500 GBP = We only need 1 million fans.

But interestingly, not all of them.

But we don't know that.

And even if it were true, it's not "interesting", it's just human nature: no collection of 96 families are ever going to all agree with each other about anything.

I'm not aware of any of them who believe Taylor to be a "parasite" and a "leech" though. I could be wrong.

But we don't know that.

And even if it were true, it's not "interesting", it's just human nature: no collection of 96 families are ever going to all agree with each other about anything.

I'm not aware of any of them who believe Taylor to be a "parasite" and a "leech" though. I could be wrong.

So, you don't even know if a substantial number do, but you posted it anyway?