You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

Scou3r? Better Below?

"Reacher? Thanks for the concise analysis mate; FWIW? I wasn't saying Harry was Nothing to do with Spurs' revival - Just that he benefitted immensely from the work of a number of his predecessors at the top at that club. His management has been fairly concise & astute at times whilst at others? It's been not so good. Yes, the team he's built up Now? Is quite impressive I'll agree but don't forget? Before he could benefit from the so-called "pace & clinical finishing" approach he's so lauded for? They went through a whole stack of centre forwards alone never mind midfielders before finding a half decent combination (Oh & FWIW If you ask me? Carroll's not a carthorse - Just given No service & Nothing like a decent run in the team to play himself into form thus far - I'll agree with you on Downing though - He? Is an utter coward & Needs to up his performance levels out of all current recognition.....If he's to retain a Red Shirt for much longer).

As to Spurs - Don't forget? They only bought Van Der Vaart before last season & churned through the likes of Crouch, Defoe, Pavyluchenko & Bent upfront before finally finding Adebayor as their One reliable finisher (that we Still lack & have since Torres) & he? Is only thus far a temporary solution on loan & with excessive wages as he is. Spurs' starting point back in 08/09 IIRR? Was every Bit as bad as ours was last season & it took them a good season & a half to get back on a half decent keel never mind advance from that. We? Haven't even had that amount of time yet & still? Might win a trophy in that time which is More than Harry's yet managed at Tottenham. Further FWIW? I think we do have pace in our team in the likes of Suarez, Gerrard, Lucas, All the youngsters & Bellamy - Problem being? We just never seem to get them All on the pitch for any extended amount of time without bans/injuries/fate etc getting in the way somewhow.

I think Kenny can see very easily that we need pace & what we do & don't need overall as a team. As to what Ferguson & Now 'Arry have been up to for years? Who do you think Ferguson learned All he knows from? Look at the time he & Kenny overlapped before in Kenny's first spell at Anfield then? Look at the team Fergie created at United soon after & compare it soon after that (93/94) to our most recent title winning teams before it (particularly the 87/88 side) - The similarities are uncanny no? And as for me? I doubt that is anything Like an accident. Not when you can watch old Liverpool videos from around the 89/90 season IIRR & see what looks uncannily like a young Phil Neville & Martin Edwards spying on us at a couple of our games in the audience (particularly the one against Wimbledon) & you put that alongside the stories of Them watching Liverpool videos non-stop around that time & learning from us what to do in attack amongst other things.

To cut a long story short? It's plain as the nose on my face - Fergie created his United dynasty? In Our very image so of Course he knows just What to do - We bloody well Taught him everything they needed to know. We handed them the tools to topple us without even knowing what we were doing!!! Now? It's down to Us to return the favour & steal it all Back from him & with the man who gave us those lessons in the first place now at the helm? I've no doubt we'll do just that soon enough. All Kenny needs? Is time.....................

On Spurs? I think We right now? Actually resemble them from Last season where They drew Far to many games they Should have won for lack of a reliable finisher although our defence is better than theirs then & now; However, to say it's all down to Harry & he's Not benefitted from where he found himself back in November '08 & the time he went there? Is not entirely correct - As to them taking CL football without a sweat? Have you seen the run They have got coming up? It's not a foregone conclusion & they've only taken 1 point from their last 6 so it's not entirely unforeseeable that they might crash as yet. You say about a couple more signings making them Definite title contenders but as I remember it? Weren't We Nailed on title winners by May 2009 with only a Couple of signings to take us up that one Final rung? Look what happened next - It can be that easy to fall from grace & just because it's not happened to them yet? Doesn't mean they can't follow our 2009/10 season with a spectacular disaster of their own.

Equally just because We haven't yet? Doesn't mean we Can't follow the 'fast track over 3 seasons or so' route They have to near the Very top of the table - After all if them & City can do it? Why not Us? Simple - we can - There's Nothing stopping us doing what they have bar a lack of belief that we will right now. That doesn't mean we Won't end of story though. All it is is that no-one Knows right now & we Won't for a while yet............

Anyway as it is? I'm not going to say they're nailed on Title Contenders until they Prove they can get over stumbles like their recent form & until I know they've got a same-quality replacement for Adebayor as well as the 2 signings or so you mentioned. On top of all that? They might just have trouble Making all those signings/replacments they need with the massive amount they've wasted/spent recently on good/not so good signings - Not to mention the Cost of getting Adebayor permanently or replacing him. So are Spurs nailed on to continue their rise? Well I expect the media will do All they can to ensure that happens but in actual fact? We shall just have to wait & see on that front but nothing in football? Is anything like certain & Spurs are No exception to that rule whatever others might think.......

NB Pistonbroke? If you don't like what I write & only feel the need to reply in order to insult me? Don't bother - Just fuck off instead.

NBB Liverpool Lad? I've read Broken Dreams by Tom Bower - It opened my eyes a Lot to what goes on behind the scenes in football & shows how the likes of Redknapp Really operate. In short? I'm in broad agreement with most of those on here that's he's not a bad manager I suppose - Problem is? He's Far to politically/transfer orientated - Always ends up getting involved either politically and/or in dodgy transfers which in turn? Always ends up affecting his performance as a manager - If he's got One weakness stopping him being Truly great? It's that."

There you go. No spaz attacks for once no?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see we have a split decision on Redknapp.

Just for the record (m'lud), I hope they send the wideboy, jellied-eel eating barrow boy down for a very long time. It will make me smile as I go to sleep at night.

And I hope he shares a 'scrubs cell with about 3 of those big intimidating Arsenal fans who used to lean over the police line outside the away end of Highbury and say "Awight, scarser, browt yer rannin' shoes....?" in a calm, measured and genuinely terrifying way.

"Awight, 'arry, browt yer lube?"

By the way, Xerxes, how do you know he was knowledgable on football.....?

Sorry, mate, couldn't resist.

Redshadow, please write in a normal way as you clearly have things to say. I know as I sometimes skim-read your posts when someone quotes them.

Shorter

No question marks unless at the end of a rhetorical question

No random bolding

All fair points Redshadow, my only problem is if Ferguson learnt of Kenny and now Kenny is trying to drag us back up to those lofty heights of the top table.

I know for a fact I have more pace than Carroll. Downing is shit scared and pace would just be a waste and why are we playing Henderson a central midfielder on the right again no pace.

Suarez has some but isn't electric, for me the only two are Enrique and Bellamy. Surprise, Surprise with Suarez out these are the two that are beating players. Enrique not so much the past week.

Guest ShoePiss
Nope shoes - I'm Not in a wheelchair..........Not Yet anyway. Bolding in this case? Was for emphasis. Oh & BTW? My thoughts are All my own.

I bet you're not on twitter are you?

What? Write Loads of small tweets making up Huge points & paragraphs you mean? I'll just end up with Big (broken down into smaller sections but No smaller in the end) posts galore. Incidentally on Twitter? The Sheer level of Anti LFC Venom from some of the Gentlemen (Not) Of Her Majesty's Press has to be Seen to be believed. It really does but When you've seen it? That goes a Loooong way to explaining the attitude to our club that's been prevalent in the last 2 decades at the very least.........

NB BTW? Here's my Twitter Address if you Don't believe me. That's a photo of me & my Little boy on there. Think you can tell Which of us is the more handsome LOL God only knows Where he gets it from but? It's clearly not Me.

https://twitter.com/#!/Simon_Worden

What? Write Loads of small tweets making up Huge points & paragraphs you mean? I'll just end up with Big (broken down into smaller sections but No smaller in the end) posts galore. Incidentally on Twitter? The Sheer level of Anti LFC Venom from some of the Gentlemen (Not) Of Her Majesty's Press has to be Seen to be believed. It really does but When you've seen it? That goes a Loooong way to explaining the attitude to our club that's been prevalent in the last 2 decades at the very least.........

NB BTW? Here's my Twitter Address if you Don't believe me. That's a photo of me & my Little boy on there. Think you can tell Which of us is the more handsome LOL God only knows Where he gets it from but it's clearly not Me.

Don't follow them or use the block user feature,its what I do.

AND Why all the CAPITALS on Twitter too?

No Vlad mate I've had some Right ding dong battles with them over the utter shite they insist on posting about us already. Especially Danny Fulbrook of the Star. He? Utterly Hates us & then some (The fact I bolded the word Hate? Should give you a good indication of just How much LOL). He's chock Full of bile, venom, untruths, nastiness & jokes about us. Yet for some unknown reason? Every time I ask him a sensible question about us or make a good point? He Never replies. Now I wonder why That is? Hmm, very strange..................

NB Also? Had a good few debates with the likes of Clarke Carlisle, Jason Roberts, That angry man who Used to be married to Jamelia & has a temper on him & then some; Even rowed with Ollie Holt whom I generally respect. Anyway, All of their default positions? Were that Suarez said 'Negro' & it's Wrong with a capital W, End of. When confronted with the Evra video (the one where he said That word?) They started trying to confuse me with rows about the Context Suarez said it in (without knowing my area of expertise/recent study) Then later? They ended up falling back a bit & saying basically? "Oh but Luis said it in an Insulting way & That? Makes All the difference" apparently without even registering the fact they've changed their arguments to counter mine? Shows they Know they're damn well wrong. Oh - They also reckon as a result of their warped in support of Evra views? That Suarez would have No case in a Civil Court when I who've actually Studied Law at Degree Level? Can tell you the fact Evra's sorry excuse for a 'case' with More holes in it than a cheese grater? Would be utterly ripped to pieces within all of Hmm, 5 minutes in a Real Court - Again? When I pointed this out to them? I recieved No reply. Funny that..................

As I said in another thread...

Redshadow is a controller passing messages to Russian sleeper agents. The clue is in the name - Red because he's a Soviet, and Shadow because he is the spider in the centre of a shadowy FSB web. I like him.

Got no problem with redknapp, think he's a good manager. yeah he's evaded his taxes but so what. All this he's bankrupt clubs stuff to me is bollox. Its not up to him to control the spending but the owners. If they say to him here's 100m go spend it he will. Most managers will always keep asking for more and they will take it if given it. Portsmouth were stupid to spend that amount but thats not Harry fault. Hope he gets the england job as i think he would do a good job.

I think him receiving bungs for buying and selling players into an overseas accounts has a lot to do with some clubs going under. Obvious conflict of interest.

Guest ShoePiss
As I said in another thread...

Redshadow is a controller passing messages to Russian sleeper agents. The clue is in the name - Red because he's a Soviet, and Shadow because he is the spider in the centre of a shadowy FSB web. I like him.

And uncle meat is from GCHQ on his tail? All starting to make sense.

NB BTW? Here's my Twitter Address if you Don't believe me. That's a photo of me & my Little boy on there. Think you can tell Which of us is the more handsome LOL God only knows Where he gets it from but? It's clearly not Me.

I read all of that, and I'm going to follow you on Twitter. I like you.

Wrong Anubis - I'm just a Reds fan whose Very passionate about us with a rather extended knowledge of our history and this comes? By virtue of doing nothing much than read match reports of ours from Years ago for something to do when recovering from an operation that cost me 2 pints of blood & nearly killed me back in 2005; Something which then? Left me Only able to move my little finger & having to learn to walk, talk, eat, shave, the lot from Scratch. I filled the long aimless boring days with LFC & Relearning skills I'd had since I was a toddler. Hence my knowledge of our 'Glory' Years (try Decades - It's what separates us from the rest). I read virtually Every match report from those days & in truth? We weren't much liked - Even then, the sarcasm, jibes & digs are never far from the writers pens. Hardly surprising I suppose when you think that The chief writer of them All back then who reported on us? Was none other than Patrick Barclay.

I'm also a fan whose followed us since 1984 when I was 6. As to the name? It's about Us actually - Red for Liverpool & Shadow? For Where we sit at the Very top of the tree here or more accurately? The shadow we cast over All the rest including Them down the road who are So jealous of us even now. It was a windup to a Manc' mate in the first place that I used this name. Someone who used to troll LFC forums looking for windups - I told him he'd be able to find me by that name on any forum I joined (I'm not just Redshadow on here BTW) & Why I'd picked/made up That name in particular. Needless to say? He wasn't amused but then Mancs? Never are - They all take after the creature they call a manager if you ask me with sense of humour bypasses galore. Still nothing new there - They've always been like that as far back as I can remember & nothing looks like changing any time soon...........

NB Thanks Razor. I'll try to do my best on Twitter as on here mate.

Edited by Redshadow
  • Upvote 1

Guest ShoePiss
I read all of that, and I'm going to follow you on Twitter. I like you.

Weird, I did exactly the same thing and couldn't help but start to like him.