You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight .

We have been in desperate need for a striker to cover/partner Torres for the past 12 months, Arguably the most important position we need to fill in the team, and WE LEAVE IT TILL THE LAST FUCKING DAY............................................................. Unbelievable.

You know what mate, the fuckin shit thing is that it isn't unbelievable at all. I'd have been more surprised had we of actually sorted a striker out.

OUT

Dossena

Voronin

Insua

Aquilani

Plessis

Dalle Valle

Kacaniclic

Cavalieri

Benayoun

Riera

Nemeth

Mihaylov

San Jose

£42.65m

IN

Shelvey

Jovanovic

Cole

Wilson

Meireles

Konchesky

Jones

Poulsen

Maxi

£25.5m

These figures have been researched from LFCHISTORY.NET, so are as accurate as possible.

That means that in 2010 the club will have made a profit of around £17.15m

The club will also have undoubtedly made more money by cutting the wage bill as the squad numbers have fell

So, to summarise...

Roy supposedly had £15m + player sales to spend this summer, which begs the question...

WHERE IS THE OTHER 30 ODD MILLION?? WHAT FUCKIN BULLSHIT ARE YOU GOING TO FEED US NOW? IT'S ALL THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE!! WE ARE BEING ASSET STRIPPED

This neatly summarises my feelings this evening.

I'm just giving sense about the matter. Combined, they're probably getting paid more than Mascherano. We don't know anything about things behind the scenes, so it's difficult to say. Agents fee's are supposedly the biggest problem facing impending transfers according to a number of Premier League managers.

You are Jamie Kanwar and I claim my free Canyonero

OUT

Dossena

Voronin

Insua

Aquilani

Plessis

Dalle Valle

Kacaniclic

Cavalieri

Benayoun

Riera

Nemeth

Mihaylov

San Jose

£42.65m

IN

Shelvey

Jovanovic

Cole

Wilson

Meireles

Konchesky

Jones

Poulsen

Maxi

£25.5m

These figures have been researched from LFCHISTORY.NET, so are as accurate as possible.

That means that in 2010 the club will have made a profit of around £17.15m

The club will also have undoubtedly made more money by cutting the wage bill as the squad numbers have fell

So, to summarise...

Roy supposedly had £15m + player sales to spend this summer, which begs the question...

WHERE IS THE OTHER 30 ODD MILLION?? WHAT FUCKIN BULLSHIT ARE YOU GOING TO FEED US NOW? IT'S ALL THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE!! WE ARE BEING ASSET STRIPPED

Sorry, where's Mascherano there?

We sold Mascherano for anywhere between 18 and 22m. We made a profit on both transfers and wages.

So I'll ask again, by which distorted logic did we spend 12m plus player sales that the manager was promised?

I'm not quite sure at this stage whether you are playing word games to appear clever or you are actually trying to justify the actions and misinformation of this regime. Which is it?

Mascherano went for approximately £20 million, Benayoun went for £6 million, Riera for £4 million, Cavalieri went for £1.5 million. We've sold, loaned or released 19 players of varying quality and importance which will have reduced the wage bill considerably.