You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Sorry mate under your proposed guidelines I'm going to have to delete your post as you did not provide any proof of the "truths" asserted. Sorry, that's just how we roll round here these days.

The difference being that I'm able to cite laws. Lewis, unfortunately, can't really cite anything.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we need to go back to that. A lot of it was accusations and while there is evidence and articles online you can find it is tricky to support. I still believe in what I said.

Don't worry about it mate. Benitez was taking back handers according to a poster on here (still searchable). Gerrard is, well whatever you want to read on t'internet. But mention Cecil, bang. The rules change.

The interesting thing is he can bully small sites, if it was posted on Facebook it would take them a long time to take it down and hw would never littigate aganst them because they could stand it and in realty he is never going to want the bad publcity but smaller sites have a lot more to lose

Nope

Grim.

What i've seen posted on the offal recently -

Dalglish is a blackmailer

Bilbao are a racist club

Pep Guardiola is a racist

Purslow threads

Have a guess which have been deleted and which still stand.

Pursedlips is trying to intimidate us mere internet heroes.

Chrisfail Purslol

You can understand how the contrast between past and present would cause eyebrows to be raised.

Speaking of which - the difference between past and present. In't this something you know all about? How come when you posted as 'Speedy G' on here (which you don't deny) you were one of the most vocal supporters, it seemed to me, of the two Yanks and bragged about how they had unlocked the commercial potential of the club, and went on and on about how the club's accounts were nothing to be worried about?

Yet under your new persona of 'piscinin' you're one of the strongest critics of Purslow? Or is Purslow anti-american somehow in your mind?

Rather makes one think that you simply argue a point for the sheer hell of it, and for the pleasure of winding people up. I eagerly await your next persona on here - mr indecisive perhaps?

Don't worry about it mate. Benitez was taking back handers according to a poster on here (still searchable). Gerrard is, well whatever you want to read on t'internet. But mention Cecil, bang. The rules change.

In all fairness, I will leave that open to the fella who stated it, or one of his chums to back it up.

Nobody should be cutting any slack for Purslow. And that's with the benefit of some first hand information.

The excuses and give him the benefit of the doubt stuff read just like the slack given by the gullible to the yanks in the first two years or so.

Speaking of which - the difference between past and present. In't this something you know all about? How come when you posted as 'Speedy G' on here (which you don't deny) you were one of the most vocal supporters, it seemed to me, of the two Yanks and bragged about how they had unlocked the commercial potential of the club, and went on and on about how the club's accounts were nothing to be worried about?

Yet under your new persona of 'piscinin' you're one of the strongest critics of Purslow? Or is Purslow anti-american somehow in your mind?

Rather makes one think that you simply argue a point for the sheer hell of it, and for the pleasure of winding people up. I eagerly await your next persona on here - mr indecisive perhaps?

PM it mate.

Speaking of which - the difference between past and present. How come when you posted as 'Speedy G' on here (which you don't deny) you were one of the most vocal supporters, it seemed to me, of the two Yanks and bragged about how they had unlocked the commercial potential of the club, and went on and on about how the club's accounts were nothing to be worried about?

Indecisive? Is that a synonym for changing your mind based on new information becoming available and not clinging religiously to past beliefs? If it is then yeah, you can call me Mr Indecisive.

Bitter, moi? Cecil's Benitez obsession is getting beyond a joke. I've never seen so many briefings, after a managerial change, that contain almost paranoid remarks about the departed manager. Just about every report comes with a promise about making it hard for Benitez to buy one of his old players. Take this - admittedly encouraging rumour about Lucas - as a typical example:

Panathinaikos are prepared to pay around 4 mllion pounds, a fee that the Italians will match for the Anfield man, who has often been the butt of abuse from the fans.

Liverpool are prepared to sell Lucas but are anxious that if they accept the offer from the Greeks or the Serie A side it will open the door for Benitez to make a counter-offer.

Benitez brought Lucas to Liverpool and stood by him constantly despite criticism about his negative displays. He could be tempted to take Lucas to Milan, but if he does Liverpool want to be sure their former boss does not get him cheap.

Let it go, Cecil. You won. Move on!

Liverpool Want £8m For Lucas - Football Hotline - Football - Sport - People.co.uk