You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Front-line public services

Elmyn Noos

Sack the fuckers  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Sack the fuckers

Binmen for me.

A couple of years pulling a wheelie bin and all of a sudden they have lost the ability to lift a bin bag if someone has left them there coz there bin is full.

I was leaving my house the other month and some MANC binman had the cheek to come over and kick off on me because no-one in the street had walked to the Alley gate and opended it for them prior to them turning up. He was told ''who the fuck are you talking to you cheeky twat,get your own fucking key.''

Lazy bastards they are!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me started on firemen.

All ours up here are part time and have other jobs and use a beeper.

They are notorious for drinking. Drill night is thursday when all meet check kit and get bladdered.

I know the head man up here (scouser) they dropped him in to sort the place out.He told me he opened the hose cupboard and it was spirits on optics.

I got this text off my mate the other day who is one himself..

'I fell akip bout 11ish for an hour,got up ad sumthin to eat and went bak 2 bed. Woke up 2 watch the cup final then went home. God I love my job!'

And thats why I would love to be a firefighter.

'I fell akip bout 11ish for an hour,got up ad sumthin to eat and went bak 2 bed. Woke up 2 watch the cup final then went home. God I love my job!'

There is a culture here of not getting pissed on a Thursday. In case you set the house on fire as all the firemen are pissed out of their tree.

Keep the public services and get the Canadian seal clubbers in for a brisk lazy student cull. Save the nation.............................

I wouldn't be against it !

There's a sarnie shop I used to go to some dinner times in the indoor market. One day, I noticed a sign the lass had just put up :

NUS = half price

What the fuck ?!

I told her that I'm already fleeced by the fucking tax man which helps pay towards the cost of some of these cushy fucking courses these daft young, deluded, jakey scruffbags "attend", so I'd be fucked if I should pay twice as much as these wankers for a cheese n pickle fucking sarnie.

Is she taking the fucking piss or what ? Those cunts should be charged fuckin double...for foodstuffs, new clothing, banned from smoking and pubs too.

Cheeky twats.

Nurses and firemen? Noos, I had no option but to neg.

To be honest Captain, I expected much more of a negging for my controversial policies. The Noos Party however will not be swayed. We are not afraid to make the big decisions, and as I care not one jot about public opinion, we are preapred to target the areas openly that the other parties are going to target on the sly anyway.

Nurses and firemen largely do fuck all. I've never had cause to use the services of a fireman, which makes them expensive and expendable in my book. As for nurses, every time I've been in a hospital, they are mainly standing around doing pretty much fuck all, and when you ask them something, they don't have clue. Most aren't even that fit. I reckon trim their numbers right down, keeping the hotties, but binning the majority.

As self-appointed minister for cutting the bullshit, The Rt Hon Elmyn Noos MP is proposing a vote on which front-line public services should be cut or abolished altogether.

Let's face it, depsite the slimy forked-tongued cunts attempts to wriggle out of telling us before the election by coming out with bollocks like "we're going to cut the waste and unnecessary admin etc", front-line services are going to be hit right in the gonads.

I've been giving this thought for some time whilst waiting for the kettle to boil, and have come to the conclusion that all this nonsense about protecting the front-line services is pointless. In my experience, the public sector front-line services are carried out by lazy incompetent twats who frankly don't deserve the protection they are not going to get. Therefore I put it to the vote - which of the areas mentioned in the poll who you be happy to run a scythe through just because they have pissed you off in some way over the years:

Nurses: For fucks sake, how hard can it be to walk around a ward saying to each patient "the doctor will be along to see you in a minute", and plump up a few pillows? Lazy bitches can fuck off. They can keep the uniforms as they will come in handy for their future careers, the slags.

Binmen: In olden dayes, bin-men would walk up your drive and lift the big metal bins to the trucks. Nowadays, you have to put your bin out on the road, and so the poor dears don't put their backs out, the bins have wheels on! Lazy useless wankers.

Teachers: OHHHH the stress! Working 9 til 3 with 51 weeks a year holiday? Fuck off. Lazy cunts.

Firemen: Look at us ladies, we're brave and we wear uniforms. What - to rescue cats out of trees and sit around the station eating chili all day? Even when they go to fires, what I see is a few blokes pouring water onto a fire as they watch a building burn down. Bunch of cunts.

Police: Sorry sir, our hands are tied. We accept he did murder your friend, but he was mental, so he's off to Butlins. By the way, you're parked on a double yellow, that'll be sixty quid. Jobsworth useless bellends.

Librarians: Oh please, do fuck off. Nobody goes anywhere near a fucking library these days unless the council threatens to close it, and even then it's only the local 70 year old busybody. Buy the book, you tight old cunts.

There are probably loads more of these soon to be deservedly unemployed so add them as you go along if you think they are more deserving than the ones in the poll.

Oh dear, oh dear.

The weather's picking up, teach - isn't it about time you went on strike?

What's your basis for your anti-teacher rant then Noos? Ever taught? Ever tried it or seen it first hand, post-compulsory education? Know any teachers well enough to make an informed judgement? Or not?

I'm quite happy and comfortable with the career I've chosen- and I'm certainly not lazy, and I'll warrant that 90% of teachers aren't. I've also got used to people having a pop at the profession- and usually they're ill-informed and ignorant to what teaching actually is and what stresses it does pose from time to time. Now, I'm not for one minute suggesting it's the most stressful job out there- I imagine some of the other professions you've slated such as nursing and the fire service bring far more stress and strain- but until you've done it or experienced it, you're in no position to judge.

And it's a little like away fans singing 'sign on' to our fans- they always use the same insults: "loads of holidays, only work 9 'til 3" blah, blah- where's the new material?

The binmen have to go I'm afraid, the council give us a wheelie bin the size of 4 teabags and they empty it once a fortnight. By which time I have taken the rest of the rubbish to the tip/recycling centre myself as they wont empty the bin if the lid isn't closed flat!

And they block the entire road with their big ass truck, knowing full well they have a line of cars behind them and make no effort to pull to one side, shitehawks!

Council bin men are the Nation’s most fearless breed of man and deserve our unbridled admiration.

Only a few months back one fine specimen dumped a huge wheelie-bin outside my garage as I was about to mount-up for my journey to work.

Noticing my look of surprise he shrugged his shoulders and said: Fuck em.

I replied: It’s my garage....... it’s me ya fucking up.

Our hero replied: Fuck you then!

He made my day, I couldn’t stop larfing.

My axe would be directed to Prison Wardens.

What is the point of these people?

House the cons in safari parks and let the lions keep 'em in order.

Job done.

Council bin men are the Nation’s most fearless breed of man and deserve our unbridled admiration.

Only a few months back one fine specimen dumped a huge wheelie-bin outside my garage as I was about to mount-up for my journey to work.

Noticing my look of surprise he shrugged his shoulders and said: Fuck em.

I replied: It’s my garage....... it’s me ya fucking up.

Our hero replied: Fuck you then!

He made my day, I couldn’t stop larfing.

My axe would be directed to Prison Wardens.

What is the point of these people?

House the cons in safari parks and let the lions keep 'em in order.

Job done.

I like that.

The reason for my defence previously of teaching and my lack of a suggestion for who to get rid of in terms of public services are because I'd much rather see higher paid, undeserving bastards like chief execs of the banks go, the greedy fuckers. All them bonuses and we're in this much financial shite? I'd find it hard to single out anybody in the public sector because I'm in it myself.

Seriously though- and this is for Noos- I do know plenty of undeserving, lazy teachers who need a rocket up their arses, or somebody to tell them that they in the wrong profession. But I think it's everywhere, in every job, that could do with some streamlining; sort the wheat from the chaff as it were.

It's lazy wankers like this that wanted to be fucked off from the job, believe me there are plenty, they give the rest of us who actually care about what we do a bad name. I wouldn't have someone like that anywhere near my watch.

Don't believe everything you hear or what you see on Londons Burning.

P.S. The post above was meant for Aveez

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Firemen deserve every cent of their wage and perks and more...

We lost 2 firemen in Stevenage and they put their lives at risk to save lives...10th floor of a tower block..

more than i could ever do!

What's your basis for your anti-teacher rant then Noos? Ever taught? Ever tried it or seen it first hand, post-compulsory education? Know any teachers well enough to make an informed judgement? Or not?

I'm quite happy and comfortable with the career I've chosen- and I'm certainly not lazy, and I'll warrant that 90% of teachers aren't. I've also got used to people having a pop at the profession- and usually they're ill-informed and ignorant to what teaching actually is and what stresses it does pose from time to time. Now, I'm not for one minute suggesting it's the most stressful job out there- I imagine some of the other professions you've slated such as nursing and the fire service bring far more stress and strain- but until you've done it or experienced it, you're in no position to judge.

And it's a little like away fans singing 'sign on' to our fans- they always use the same insults: "loads of holidays, only work 9 'til 3" blah, blah- where's the new material?

Basis? What, you mean like in facts and stuff? I don't need a basis. What I'm saying is true and everyone knows it, including you.

If I did however need a basis, I could pull my trump card out my sleeve as my wife is a teacher, and I know her and her colleagues pretty well.

Bin men vary from council to council, Sita have the contract for the council where I live and the one for the council where my brother lives, their attitudes couldn't be more different.

South Glos are a bunch of cunts. After Christmass we were 'allowed' to put one black bag next to the wheelie bin and they would collect it as a one off. However because of the snow, fortnightly collections and the bank holidays we had to wait over 6 weeks for a collection and the pricks refused to take a second black bag next to the bins.

In Bristol my brothers bin man will take fucking anything, he's in the process of doing his house up and they have taken old window frames, an old bathroom suite, fuck knows how much rubble and he gives them £20 at Chritmass.

I wouldn't give my bin men a cold, I wouldn't see them for a month.

I'm sorry but as a serving Firefighter, you or whoever told you that is talking bollocks, no one would leave a person to burn to death, however, why put someone at risk by sending them into a derelict building, when there is no benefit.

Now how about them jangly boots though? :whistle:

It's lazy wankers like this that wanted to be fucked off from the job, believe me there are plenty, they give the rest of us who actually care about what we do a bad name. I wouldn't have someone like that anywhere near my watch.

Don't believe everything you hear or what you see on Londons Burning.

P.S. The post above was meant for Aveez

Sorry matey me boy - but facts are facts - and as I say Firemen are no longer legally obliged to come into a burning office and rescue Aveez if she is stuck in there.

The responsibility to ensure my safe exit from the burning building lies with my employer and or the owner of the building dependent on how the premises lease is arranged - this little snippet of information is brought to you by The Regulartory Reform Order of 2005 - which came into effect in Oct 2006 and replaced over 70 pieces of legislation on all non domestic premises in England and Wales!

Sorry matey me boy - but facts are facts - and as I say Firemen are no longer legally obliged to come into a burning office and rescue Aveez if she is stuck in there.

The responsibility to ensure my safe exit from the burning building lies with my employer and or the owner of the building dependent on how the premises lease is arranged - this little snippet of information is brought to you by The Regulartory Reform Order of 2005 - which came into effect in Oct 2006 and replaced over 70 pieces of legislation on all non domestic premises in England and Wales!

Ha ha - in your face Ted!

Aveez - you realise Ted only assumed that you got your info from watching a poor TV drama because you're a girl. In effect, he called you a fucking daft bitch.

Edit: have read Ted's post again, I think there is also a clear inference that you're fat.

May I take the opportunity to say I pulled some suicidal woman out of a fiercely burning building in 2004 and all I had was a Polyester Fleece.

Well done but can I say that you are not a fire man and as such the change in regulation dies not apply to you..infact I cant think of any laws which apply to daft cunts prepared to risk their polyester fleeces for suicidal slags!