You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson at Aintree

RobC

Allardyce is Ferguson's bitch, it's as simple as that.

After they got a good result against Chelsea, instead of praising his players in the post match interview, he instead boasted that Ferguson had sent him a congratulatory text message.

Absolutely shameless.

Rafa remains the only manager who regularly stands up to Fergsuon.

1.JPG

Tommy Smith celebrates after his quite uncanny Ginsoak impersonation succeeds in conning Allardyce into funding a health insurance scam that will keep the Anfield Iron in top-of-the-range adjustable knee supports for the rest of his life:

_44516452_tsm270.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke

Blackburn will bend over and take it up the shitter as usual. Allardyce and Taggart are those type of fuckers you'd kick in the bollocks rather than give them resuscitation.

Guest Pistonbroke

I wouldn't be surprised to see Blackburn ahead at half time only for the Mancs to win it 2-1. Just checked the odds with my bookies for that. 17/1. Could be worth having a sly bet on that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Blackburn ahead at half time only for the Mancs to win it 2-1. Just checked the odds with my bookies for that. 17/1. Could be worth having a sly bet on that.

You could be right there. Smart way of making it look competitive, professional wrestling style.

BigSam (TheBig_Sam) on Twitter

Funny, but obviously fake.

Win lose or draw, Sir Alex and I will do what we always do after a game - celebrate his team's victory with some Carte D'Or and a smile.

Working on Sunday's welcome party for Sir Alex. Trying to make it much more intimate this year. I just want him to know how I feel.

Sir Alex just sent me a text. "Remember last year??" it said. I'm going red just thinking about it.

:D