You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is it about the Falklands War that makes Celtic fans show their class in such an obvious way? Is it really as simple as "Great Britain goes to war, the Queen is British, fuck the Queen, fuck the service men and women who lost their lives or were injured during this war."?

Maybe YOU should question the reason behind anyone knowing it would get that reaction. Why should your horrible, disgusting reaction to it be guessed before it happens? Is it something to do with the the thousands upon thousands of classless cunts that have always followed your classless cunt team?

*Not to leave out Rangers. As I said before there are nothing but classless cunts on both sides of that pathetic argument.

celtic_hillsborough_flag.jpg

Yup, classless cunts

Ah,i knew there would be a way of twisting it to blame Rangers.

Anything to say on your fellow supporters not being able to keep quiet for a mins silence?

You are an idiot.

Sure you will find, there was a shout of " FTP " coming from the Rangers end. Not find anything wrong with playing the Dambusters theme, right before a minutes silence for a German guy ?

Moron.

celtic_hillsborough_flag.jpg

Yup, classless cunts

Sure you will find, there was a shout of " FTP " coming from the Rangers end. Not find anything wrong with playing the Dambusters theme, right before a minutes silence for a German guy ?

Moron.

Well done on answering the fucking question. Here's a question for you. If Hillsborough had happened to Rangers fans would you give a shit? GO fuck yourself.

Ye think I give a flying fuck what you think ? Ye seem tae think I value your opinion.

The fact that I was giving my opinion in response to someone else somehow seems to refute that point.

You still haven't managed to answer a single question I have put to you. You haven't even explained why you chose that particular avatar, a question asked of you yesterday.

The fact that I was giving my opinion in response to someone else somehow seems to refute that point.

You still haven't managed to answer a single question I have put to you. You haven't even explained why you chose that particular avatar, a question asked of you yesterday.

You had me at " classless cunt "

Sectarianism should be banned from this forum, and anything about Celtic and Rangers i include in that. Its a Liverpool forum ffs.

Sectarianism ? Where ? Certainly none in this thread.

So it's not sectarianism anymore ? Make yer mind up.

make my mind up? point out where i said it wasnt sectarianism. the whole celtic rangers thing is sectarian. youre two clubs with a huge sectarian following. you came on here calling rangers "the filth" to get a sectarian argument going.

like most celtic and rangers fans you think the other side is scum and dont rrealise youre basically the same thing. in fact you should just merge into one glasgow team

I'm from Dublin and tbh fuckin despise Celtic fans as the alot of them over here are ignorant cunts as the walkout in the minute silence for the British soldiers that died over theyears last year showed, and most of them dont even understand the songs they sing about, but that sort of carry on with the Argentina chanting and Jersey waving shows what a shower of mongs they are,but no doubt Celtic Way as like last year you'll just make up excuses,as theres no denying what went on yesterday.

Do you want a fucking medal?

A nice gesture is what that was. Throwing it back in our faces when we question a section of your support is stupid and devalues what it is.

Also, could you stop typing in made up language. I can't read Babelfish.

Ah, my personal stalker returns. No medal required, who are you to question the Celtic support ? Seriously, I have no interest in anything you have to say to me, you have no need to contact me on here,. You bore the fuckin life outta me. Hope you understood that.

make my mind up? point out where i said it wasnt sectarianism. the whole celtic rangers thing is sectarian. youre two clubs with a huge sectarian following. you came on here calling rangers "the filth" to get a sectarian argument going.

like most celtic and rangers fans you think the other side is scum and dont rrealise youre basically the same thing. in fact you should just merge into one glasgow team

You said sectarianism should be banned from this forum. I fully agree with ya, having the word filth in the thread title, isn't sectarian. Just wanted you to show me the sectarian comments that have been made.

It's a genuine question, please ? I bet you don't even know what it is you find offensive, you were too caught up copying it and running here with it like a good little boy. Look at the bad Celtic fans, only in this shithole backwater of a country could that make headlines.

Why did Rangers not present him at half time on rememberance Sunday, when they had a home game against Falkirk ?

Because on the rememberance Sunday, it was Celtic that played Falkirk, and Celtic fans were also impeccable during that minute silence.

Ah, my personal stalker returns. No medal required, who are you to question the Celtic support ? Seriously, I have no interest in anything you have to say to me, you have no need to contact me on here,. You bore the fuckin life outta me. Hope you understood that.

Sorry for coming into a thread and commenting on something which interested me. Is that not how this works? You do have an interest in what I say though, as you replied. You thick Palestinian cunt.

Sorry for coming into a thread and commenting on something which interested me. Is that not how this works? You do have an interest in what I say though, as you replied. You thick Palestinian cunt.

I really need to check that restraining order. Not just a cunt but a Palestinian cunt ? And I'm labelled the bigot :wow: