You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

wednesday night..

kop77

Do you know what does my head in more then anything,fucking sky Shithouse rats suck Slur alex`s plums everytime he is interviewed and that twat who keeps putting the mike in Rafa`s face needs it shoved you no where.

I would love wednesday to be like a European night I also love the idea of supporting the coach as it comes in the ground as I have said lets show the world who exactly we are and make wednesday night like Istanbul at half time fuck them all.

The reds are coming up the hill boys,

The reds are coming up the hill boys.

They all laugh at us

They all mock at us

They all say our days are numbered.

Born to be a Scouse

Victorious are we,

If you wanna win a cup

Then you'd better hurry up

Cos we're Liverpool FC

Victorious and glorious

We took the Gwladys Street