You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

player gossip - not transfers

robbief

Jay Ellison who is regularly tipped to be a first team regular at some point has been banned from driving for the second time for drink and drug driving as well as no insurance. The Liverpool Way? I think not.

Also, we saw Carra at the odeon in switch island on friday night. Good to see an actual star acting like a normal person rather than normal people acting like stars. We need people like Suey and Ince around to keep the kids on the ground. From what I'v heard Thommo was good at this as well.

Ince? I'll tell you a tale about Ince.

I was in McDonald's on Church Street when he was playing for us. He was at the counter with a young Thomas and had ordered his food as you do and he was told he'd have to wait as part of his order would need to be cooked as there was none left, it was a chocka day.

At this point Ince kicked up a massive stink demanding his order yesterday and began using the old line 'Look do you know who I am?' he also used some foul language towards the lad, who simply replied 'Yeah, you're the Guv'nor' to which Ince replied 'Yeah, yeah I am, so why isn't my order ready?' so the lad gave the reasons and Ince constantly repeating ad infinitum about 'Yes but I am Paul Ince' which pushed to the lad to the point of just coming out with 'Yes I know who you are, and to be honest I hated you when you were at United and I think you're a fucking lazy cunt and I hate seeing you in a Liverpool shirt'.

Ince then proceeded to demand to see the shift manager and the lad calmly replied 'Yer ma' and walked away. With Ince fuming and shell shocked.

i heard about "The Guvnor" ( or The Fraud as he is known in our house) fronting some woman in his car. He wouldnt move, she wouldnt move, so he got out, sat on the bonnet and stared at her with his arms crossed. Until another bloke told him to move his fucking cissy arse or face the consequences.

Jay Ellison who is regularly tipped to be a first team regular at some point has been banned from driving for the second time for drink and drug driving as well as no insurance. The Liverpool Way? I think not.

Also, we saw Carra at the odeon in switch island on friday night. Good to see an actual star acting like a normal person rather than normal people acting like stars. We need people like Suey and Ince around to keep the kids on the ground. From what I'v heard Thommo was good at this as well.

I know this is nitpicking, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that they expect Ellison to make it here.

I was in McDonald's on Church Street when he was playing for us. He was at the counter with a young Thomas and had ordered his food as you do and he was told he'd have to wait as part of his order would need to be cooked as there was none left, it was a chocka day.

At this point Ince kicked up a massive stink demanding his order yesterday and began using the old line 'Look do you know who I am?' he also used some foul language towards the lad, who simply replied 'Yeah, you're the Guv'nor' to which Ince replied 'Yeah, yeah I am, so why isn't my order ready?' so the lad gave the reasons and Ince constantly repeating ad infinitum about 'Yes but I am Paul Ince' which pushed to the lad to the point of just coming out with 'Yes I know who you are, and to be honest I hated you when you were at United and I think you're a fucking lazy cunt and I hate seeing you in a Liverpool shirt'.

Ince then proceeded to demand to see the shift manager and the lad calmly replied 'Yer ma' and walked away. With Ince fuming and shell shocked.

That is fucking awesome. Fair play to the lad.

Paul Ince used to take his kid(s) to a school near Gateacre, same school as one of my ex's best mates kids. I can't remember the exact stories I heard from her, but I do remember the general consensus amongst a lot of the parents of that school was that indeed he was a right cunt.

Proof that 'yer ma' ends every argument.

I'd love to see someone pull it out the bag on Question Time or something.

A cunt he is, but he done a great job of keeping the kids who get all high and mighty on the ground.

As for driving wankers, I had road rage in the summer with Jason Mcateer, he was giving it the old 'I'v got a range rover, you will let me bunk in the traffic que' driving attitude. I didn't let him in and all the way from town to bootle he was trying to get in front of me, I didn't let him in and we got stopped at these lights by crosby. I think if someone drives slowly then fair enough, take over but don't get me wrong, I don't drive dangerously but I'm certainly not a slow driver. He put his window down and shouted 'why you driving like a dickhead?' in his plassy scouse accent and i just said 'fuckin hell trigger, you should be above all that, being off the tele an all.....' to which he put his window up and drove through the red light. might i add that he had to shout over his daughter of about 6 years old who was in the passenger seat, before endangering her life by shooting out into oncoming traffic. cock.

And as for Ellison, the club obviously think a lot of him to keep him on 2 grand a month despite constantly getting him inself in trouble with drink, drugs, cars and police.

Find that employee, I've got some rep for him!