You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paddy Berger speaks...

Unrighteous

My arse. He was messed around and in and out of the side regardless of form, like many attacking players under Benitez, while he struggles to understand what he really wants.

I thought your username was a pseudonym, now i'm not so sure, you certainly share similar traits!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Actually, I am, to be honest. I have extensive knowledge of nonverbal communication and have applied it in several case studies, as well as help teach convention hosts 'simple interest' techniques in the past.

I don't think it's down to 'good enough' when it comes to City. They are trying to make City an attractive place for top class talent. Top players want to play with high profile players. Robinho wants to leave City, would he be leaving because he isn't good enough? No. He was promised other top players and CL football. (I assume)

So your saying that Bellamy IS good enough to play on the wing for City, but will be shipped out for a "name"?

Not being funny, but if you ask a player what he'd rather have, trophies or names, I doubt he'd pick the latter

So your saying that Bellamy IS good enough to play on the wing for City, but will be shipped out for a "name"?

Not being funny, but if you ask a player what he'd rather have, trophies or names, I doubt he'd pick the latter

In July, he turns 31. City have the cash to go get some younger talent, and an improvement on Craig, as well.

You can argue that City don't have trophies, but they soon will, and big name players are going to be the ones that bring them.

In July, he turns 31. City have the cash to go get some younger talent, and an improvement on Craig, as well.

You can argue that City don't have trophies, but they soon will, and big name players are going to be the ones that bring them.

You should have gone into politics lance

Is he or isn't he good enough to play on the flanks for City?

Your a body language expert?

I did not know that

Although let's just assume that you are right on all counts, and City do replace him, one would assume (If that is the case) that he's no longer good enough for City?

If he isn't good enough to fill a spot on the wings for City, what makes you think he's good enough to do the same for us?

Bellamy gave an interview a couple of months ago that gave an insight into his state of mind. He said he has no problem at City even as a super-sub because he knows he is in the last chance saloon. The subsequent interview he gave about the state of his knees also sheds some light as to why he's prepared to settle for substitute and flank roles now as opposed to when he was with us; which as someone highlighted he clearly wasn't. But he's a smart lad and has changed his attitude and good luck to him.

We'll see whether he's still there next season shall we?

What kind of argument is this?

He probably will not be because he will soon lose his place in the team to Robinho, Hughes will not be there next season and the new manager will probably understand that Bellamy is not the answer if you want to win the league.

Newcastle did not play a 4-2-3-1 formation either, so its not really useful for the discussion to bring whatever happend to Bellamy when he was there either into it.

Edited by Code72

What kind of argument is this?

He probably will not be because he will soon lose his place in the team to Robinho, Hughes will not be there next season and the new manager will probably understand that Bellamy is not the answer if you want to win the league.

Newcastle did not play a 4-2-3-1 formation either, so its not really useful bringing whateve happend to Bellamy when he was there either.

Nice use of context there Frode

Who asked you anyway?

Nice use of context there Frode

Who asked you anyway?

Well I just did no get it and wanted to get clarification on what it would prove if he was not there next season as there are several reasons why he might not be like I tried to show in my example.

That was all.

Actually, I am, to be honest. I have extensive knowledge ]of nonverbal communication and have applied it in several case studies, as well as help teach convention hosts 'simple interest' techniques in the past.

I don't think it's down to 'good enough' when it comes to City. They are trying to make City an attractive place for top class talent. Top players want to play with high profile players. Robinho wants to leave City, would he be leaving because he isn't good enough? No. He was promised other top players and CL football. (I assume)

Lance, by any chance, are you a Terminator ???