You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Darwin vs The Bible

Flying Pig

And how do you know i have not researched it all just because i appear dim does not give you the rights to critisise and immediately mark me as wrong. Ive read enough to know what im talking about i admit i am yet to read the Satanic bible but i have downloaded and will most certainly read it. But i have read a lot of stuff on it because growing up i was always taught Satan is responsible for the eveil in the world you cant play this game you cant do this you cant do that. Etc Well i didnt belive Satan was evil as i always remembered that in Issiah it says he is a employee of good to Decieve people. Etc etc from as early as i could read i read about religion. And I did my best to prove Satan wasnt evil. I asked loads of questions and still do. People confuse Satanism with Goths Emos Peganist etc and its Bollox. So please dont tell me i am wrong without knowing the first thing about me all you know is that i worked for Gypsies and im a wanna be great chef appart from that you know fuck all about me or my interests.

Simon I was brought up a devout catholic, was educated by Christian brothers (never bummed) was an alter boy for 5 or 6 years. Have served as an office bearer is several christian/god believing societies have read the Bibles dozens of times. Guess what I open my eyes. Don't close yours.

God as a person does not exist. Neither does satan. It is a means of control.

It does make you somewhat of an outcast when you see now sadness in death. To be fair I have not lost anyone one I massively care about and the only ones that worry me are wife and kids.

I could not give a fuck about death personally. If I am completely wrong and have to explain some of my naughtier wanks to saint Peter at least it will be a laugh.

I know some hugely impressive people including ex government bods and leading church people and I find their blindness when it comes to God unexplainable.

One guy I know was a top special forces leader. Government level. He goes to church 3 times a week. I can't fathom that.

I do see sadness in death, but I can accept that it's inevitable I suppose, and it's balanced by life. Both sweetness and salt. Overall it's worthwhile to experience it, and I don't feel the need for an anthropic explanation, but I'm not really bothered that many people do.

Mate i have spent alot of time looking into Christianity Jahavas witness satanism and Catolism i love religion.

They fucking love you, especially at tithe time when they're selling salvation.

All of that yeah. The Bible shows it in many lights.

Do you even know what type of question I posed, or understand the words?

EDIT: Do you have the theme form the Magic Roundabout on repeat in your head?

Simon I was brought up a devout catholic, was educated by Christian brothers (never bummed) was an alter boy for 5 or 6 years. Have served as an office bearer is several christian/god believing societies have read the Bibles dozens of times. Guess what I open my eyes. Don't close yours.

God as a person does not exist. Neither does satan. It is a means of control.

And i haven't once said they do! I don't get what your getting at. Because i take a interest in something, doesn't mean i have to believe it. Because i tell you now i don't believe in a god as how you are referring. i don't prey i don't go church. I am in no way in the slightest religious. just very interested in it.

The fucking love you, especially at tithe time when they're selling salvation.

Do you even know what type of question I posed, or understand the words?

EDIT: Do you have the theme form the Magic Roundabout on repeat in your head?

Your Asking is it possible That the godhead can be great vengeful true loving hating etc etc. And the answer is yes that is how he is Portrayed.

Hebrew Translations and Greek translations are what the Jahovas witnesses use. And do your self a favour have a fucking read of any Bible you can get and you see what i say is in there. the only differences being paradise on earth. Its all very similar. Maybe not the same books but all very much the same story. About satan being locked up Jesus ruling the world all evil being destroyed Blablabla. When i was a witness we looked at other bibles for studdies etc. Maybe there are bits wrong but. Dont tell me i know sweet fuckall of something that has been taught may from a very young age.

And i haven't once said they do! I don't get what your getting at. Because i take a interest in something, doesn't mean i have to believe it. Because i tell you now i don't believe in a god as how you are referring. i don't prey i don't go church. I am in no way in the slightest religious. just very interested in it.

You may not specifically have confessed as a believer but you are arguing from that standpoint.

To what ive been told about it the Koran is very Peaceful.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Please don't think I'm anti-Islam, I think they are all mental.

I didn't ask you to ape what you have read, I'm asking your opinion, you know, what you think?

My opinions are we were created by something. But i don't know what, I personally think its some like TW Hydrea a Star making planets but where that came from i haven't a fucking clue. I don't believe in a god as being perceived in this thread. But i dont grudge anyone that does.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Please don't think I'm anti-Islam, I think they are all mental.

I will have to look into that myself its very hard to find a translated Koran but i spoke to a elder about it and he said People misinterperate the Koran and it is very peaceful.

My opinions are we were created by something. But i don't know what, I personally think its some like TW Hydrea a Star making planets but where that came from i haven't a fucking clue. I don't believe in a god as being perceived in this thread. But i dont grudge anyone that does.

I'm out, I've had enough of poking spastics for now.

Have fun gents, there's a lot to chew over right there.