You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Good price,you need to draft a good player to complement him though.His injury record is Chris Ivory level.

Good player when fit but struggles to punch the short yardage and short TD run when i have seen him.

Roman Harper off to the Panthers and Edleman resigns with Pats

Good price,you need to draft a good player to complement him though.His injury record is Chris Ivory level.

Good player when fit but struggles to punch the short yardage and short TD run when i have seen him.

Roman Harper off to the Panthers and Edleman resigns with Pats

We'll have a fully fit Dion Lewis back as our 3rd down / change of pace back, and I expect us to draft another back in the middle rounds. Should be plenty available.

Carlos Hyde and Jeremy Hill may be there end of the second round.

I like Jerick McKinnon.

He could go either way as he is a converted QB though has played QB,RB,CB in college.

Will be drafted between rounds 4-6

1.  Jerick McKinnon, RB, Georgia Southern 
    Height: 5-9. Weight: 209. 
    40 Time: 4.41. 
    Projected Round (2014): 3-5. 

3/8/14: McKinnon was tremendous at the Combine. He led the running backs in the bench press with 32 reps while also flying in the other tests. McKinnon was second among the running backs to only Kent State's Dri Archer in the 40-yard dash with a time of 4.41 seconds. McKinnon tied Archer for the fastest 10-yard split at 1.46 seconds. In the field drills, McKinnon continued to impress as he ran well in the change of directions and looked good in the receiving drills. He really helped his cause as a mid-round pick. 

McKinnon played quarterback in college, but will move to running back in the NFL. He ran for 1,050 yards as a senior with 12 touchdowns in 2013. McKinnon had 125 yards on nine attempts against Florida to help lead Georgia Southern to a legendary upset. 

McKinnon was very impressive as a runner at the Senior Bowl. He used his speed to rip off some long runs and has a real burst out of the backfield. McKinnon also is put together well with the strength to get yards after contact. He is a sleeper back who could be this year's Alfred Morris or Zac Stacy.

I though Thompkins and Dobson looked decent, add on Edleman its not a bad 2/3/4 receiver core. I suppose when your best two receivers are perma crocks you need more but if Amendola and Gronk are always injured adding Britt who is worse it strange.

LaFell has shown some glimpses but has jet to fulfil his potential. The massive upgrade from Cam Newton should help.

Fuck knows who Newton passes to this year, he still has Olsson who is a decent TE but nothing else bar the most injury prone RBs in the game.

I though Thompkins and Dobson looked decent, add on Edleman its not a bad 2/3/4 receiver core. I suppose when your best two receivers are perma crocks you need more but if Amendola and Gronk are always injured adding Britt who is worse it strange.

Typical Pats during the off season, they always collect loads of wide receivers over the months, let them all fight it out, then jettison those that don't stick. 

Has anyone seen Neko since the ginger ninja signed on with the Cowboys ?

The absolute worst part of this is that when Jerry unloads Romos 22.7 million dollar guaranteed cap sapce next year, he'll be our starting qb... This could be the worst decicion since Ryan Leaf.. or quincy carter..or Roy Williams..

Has anyone seen Neko since the ginger ninja signed on with the Cowboys ?

Just looked his cap hit is $27ml next year with base salary and bonus. He will not be cut or traded next year and probably not the year after imo. The Cowboys would be stuck with $19ml in dead money on the cap in 2015 and $11ml in 16. Jerry will extend his deal to lower his cap hit.The guarantee in 15 can be dropped by $7ml if cut before the third day of the season though.That would stil leave at least $12ml to get rid

Ralph Wilson dead, at 95.

Always had time for him. Kept the team in Buffalo, though I'm guessing he's had plenty of lucrative offers to move it elsewhere over the last 50 years.

BTW: Fuck you Scott Norwood!

Wilson was also one of two owners who voted against Lerner moving the Browns to Ratland (If I'm correct. Think the other owner was Art Rooney.)

Respect to the guy.

DeSean Jackson released by the eagles.

Wonder if any teams will touch him (espelcially on anything but a low risk contract) given the reasons for the release seem to be off field issues and links to LA gangs.

Initially though the Patriots might make a run at him if they could clear some cap space but they won't touch him now, not after Hernandez.