You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Membership

The_Goat

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

I'm getting a bit nervous here... I got tickets for the Stoke game over the phone on Friday morning (General sale). The nice lady said they will be posted that night. I saw a few of you already got the Gen. sale tickets but the post man has come and gone today and I still have no tickets!

Any idea what happens if they get lost/nicked in the post?

Cheers

Hi all.

I'm getting a bit nervous here... I got tickets for the Stoke game over the phone on Friday morning (General sale). The nice lady said they will be posted that night. I saw a few of you already got the Gen. sale tickets but the post man has come and gone today and I still have no tickets!

Cheers

Just go down with the Fancard and the Credit Card they were paid with and they'll print more off.

Hi all.

Cheers

They should sort you out at the window on the night if you have your fancard and credit card.Get there early though.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Quick note though, I have no fan card... I live in London and this is my first game (or will be, as long as I can get in). I'm meant to get four in total (brother and wives), but they didn't get anyone's name except mine. If someone just takes the envelope they were posted in, wouldn't they be able to just show up on the night and have our seats?

Thanks for the reply guys.

Quick note though, I have no fan card... I live in London and this is my first game (or will be, as long as I can get in). I'm meant to get four in total (brother and wives), but they didn't get anyone's name except mine. If someone just takes the envelope they were posted in, wouldn't they be able to just show up on the night and have our seats?

You just need the credit card you paid with to get dupes. If someone has been sold stolen tickets and are sitting in your seats they'll be ejected.

Don't worry about it.

The quality of seat available in the membership batch ain't all that. Was certainly better last season.

As a big tall man, I usually go in the main stand. I got tickets right at either end in the membership lot, but one right in the middle in the Stoke general sale.

It's the same seats as the PTS last year, in fact this is just the PTS but opened up to dramatically more numbers without an increase in tickets. They'd have been better off adding another 2500 tickets to the PTS and opening that up to new members and still charging the £55 for that, rather than pissing people off by scrapping it in the manner they did.