You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Torres still in Spain? Because some guy has said something that will make you all even more jealous:

Hugged Torres Today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is true by the way.

Was with friend and girlfriend in town today and guess who I bumped into (literally) yes, Fernando Torres. No joke, He was with his girlfriend. Anyway I was just looking round the shops and me girlfriend pointed at something, it was him. So we walked over to him and as I approached him I just opened up my arms and he was smiling and backing up slightly lol. Anyway I hugged him and, I didn't say anything, if I'd of known his contract was extended I would of said something. The hug lasted about 7 seconds then after he was laughing and lightly slapped me on the cheek. I shook his GF's hand then I walked off. It was quite weird, and my girlfriend was like 'what did you that for?' I think she was jealous though because I've told her I'd turn gay for him

Yeah so thats it really, felt like I had to mention it, what a day!

Y.N.W.A.

This thread (like every other thread about Fernando Torres on every other Liverpool forum) is hilarious :D

Well in Nando lad. Respect to him for not going lavish and being private about it, the way he lives the rest of his life really. So humble, family first, loves our club and fans. I could almost be describing King Kenny there. He will be a massive legend for this club. As long as he keeps bangin em in for us, he can keep banging it into Olalla.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is true by the way.

Was with friend and girlfriend in town today and guess who I bumped into (literally) yes, Fernando Torres. No joke, He was with his girlfriend. Anyway I was just looking round the shops and me girlfriend pointed at something, it was him. So we walked over to him and as I approached him I just opened up my arms and he was smiling and backing up slightly lol. Anyway I hugged him and, I didn't say anything, if I'd of known his contract was extended I would of said something. The hug lasted about 7 seconds then after he was laughing and lightly slapped me on the cheek. I shook his GF's hand then I walked off. It was quite weird, and my girlfriend was like 'what did you that for?' I think she was jealous though because I've told her I'd turn gay for him

Yeah so thats it really, felt like I had to mention it, what a day!

Y.N.W.A.

Oh my god what a fucking weirdo hahahaha

• 2 months later...

Jesus.

Was just searching the net with a Fernando Torres tag and up pops the occasional fangirl site but I caught a few comments that shocked me. Some of these fanatical idiots are going on about his wife, mother of his child like they are planning murder or something. It's fucking ridiculous. She seems like a nice, sweet girl and he's known her since they were what.. eight? Fucks sake. She's not exactly gold digger material now is she?

Some of the shit I've caught..

kettyfernando said:

Olalla is stupid bitch and I hate her! Torres is beautiful and he deserves someone better.The olny goot thing I can say about her is that she has VERY doog taste when it comes to pick a boyfriend...

IT IZ SOOO NOT FAIR.WAT DA HELL DOES DAT OLLALA HAVE DAT I DONT.SHE IZ SOOO UGLY,THAT SHE NEEDS PLASTIC SURGERY!

IF FERNANDO HAS SUCH A BAD TASTE FOR GIRLS THAN WHY DOES HE BOTHER?

HE NEEDS A LADY LIKE ME !

Comment by liverpoolgirl on April 13, 2008

Girls u know its one of the great tings about our beloved Torres that e doesnt believes in looks or glamour other wise hed be dating some model or rock star

i was a little dishearted wen i got to know tat hes got a girl n teyve been dating since their teens but there might be a day when u get him n u might bcom his sweetheart juss dont give up hope God might help u !!!

Comment by Hareem on May 18, 2008

Not saying it makes a difference but it just makes me ashamed of womankind.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Well, allow me to retort...

WAT DA HELL DOES DAT OLLALA HAVE DAT I DONT.

A few things. She isn't a cunt, for a start. She probably has a better grasp of the English language, too. She probably doesn't need to bastardise the language by typing in capitals and using words like 'WAT', 'DA' and 'DAT'. What else... self respect? Dignity?

HE NEEDS A LADY LIKE ME !

Very lady like to suggest that, out of pure jealousy, that somebody is so ugly that they need plastic surgery. My guess is that you look like Jordan or Jodie Marsh and simply can't stand anybody that has natural, untouched, non-enhanced beauty.