You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You fat horrible twat

Fugitive

Jeff Winter is fucking funny. This is from his site and it seems he also hates the Drunken old Man.

Fergie and Allardyce for their somewhat belated go at Rafa Benitez. It’s funny because at the time of the supposed incident, nothing was said by anyone, especially anyone connected with Blackburn Rovers. Then, five days later, we heard from Sir Alex.

By the way what’s it got to do with him? Oh yes, he does not like people showing disrespect - a bit like him and his attitude towards the FA Cup by fielding virtually a second string side.

This “Respect Campaign” is supposed to be run by the FA and it is about respecting opponents, officials and everyone else in the game. Therefore, it is good to see the FA have once again turned a blind eye to Mr. Ferguson’s behaviour.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ian garro

The little fella has done what he should here. A case of 'you attack one of us, you attack us all, now get to fuck - you despicable, toadying, shit managering, twat'.

Well in Sammy.

i used to hate fat jeff, now i love him

You should read his site. It is fucking funny and if someone takes the piss, he publishes the letter and has some fucking great come backs. One fella called him an ugly fat cunt and he replied by saying he serviced the fellas wife the night before and questioned his sexual prowess.

How come if Sammy offers his view he is considered a disgrace and told to fuck off, yet if the fat red-nosed twat decides the world has earned his words of wisdom it's alright? There's me thinkin that Allardce was a big massive fully-grown man with a set of testes. Clearly not if he's cryin into his cornflakes over something that wasn't even directed at him....

BBC :

1610: There's a sign of things to come - Morten Gamst Pedersen launches the biggest up and under I've seen for a while, trying to search out Chris Samba on the edge of the Wigan area. There'll be some neck ache in Lancashire this evening.

Allardyce, you fucking stupid, bastard.

I'm off back to bed after refreshing the BBC page for this match during the first half. This is part of the last update :

From Andrew, Birmingham via text on 81111: "Samba up front. Is this really Premier League football? Sam, you should be ashamed of yourself."

edit : you fucking bastard.

1647: GOAL Blackburn 1-0 Wigan

Rubbish goalkeeping. Morten Gamst Pedersen swings over the corner from the Blackburn right, Chris Kirkland tries to punch right-handed and misses it, Benni McCarthy getting up to head into the Latics net. It's a goal.

Wigan will win. Zaki will score, I'm off back to bed.