You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The vermin will not win the lot ,no chance,as regards Saturday a strong ref (if that's possible)well beat the scum.

I guess you've either not been or saw our recent performances in Salford have you. If past years are to go by, there's a fair bit of pants dropping, white flags, lack of any attacking emphasis and general lethargy. We've been absolutely fucking awful there for the past 4 years and quite honestly i can't see that changing. Not with Rafa in charge.

No anti Rafa brigade just stating facts. Our recent performances ther have been pittiful and embarrasing

I actually thought we played really well there the year Ferdinand scored in injury time. I thought a point was a fuckin travesty with a minute to go.......

No anti Rafa brigade just stating facts. Our recent performances ther have been pittiful and embarrasing

I agree mate, but last season we tried to rip into them from the start,what happened ,apart from the obvious, but nando gets booked for complaining about being hacked,if a strong ref we will beat the scum

Given our better performances against the top teams this season there's certainly hope but even the I still thin if we managed to win it won't make any difference. We could beat Salford away one week and draw at home to Villa & blackburn in the following weeks.

hey mate, im no fly by night i was there in the kop, st ettiene and fc brugges im now exiled in hull but surely the main aim is to stop the wank fest over man united at the moment

hey mate, im no fly by night i was there in the kop, st ettiene and fc brugges im now exiled in hull but surely the main aim is to stop the wank fest over man united at the moment

No the main aim is to win as many trophies as possible. The CL is our best chance. Salford despite how much i hate them have a brilliant side/squad. Regardless how much we hate them they have to be admired. Us winning the European Cup will stop the 'wankfest' so it is up to us but credit where its due. Unfortunately.

No the main aim is to win as many trophies as possible. The CL is our best chance. Salford despite how much i hate them have a brilliant side/squad. Regardless how much we hate them they have to be admired. Us winning the European Cup will stop the 'wankfest' so it is up to us but credit where its due. Unfortunately.

I agree the mancs are looking ominous, great side ,but in my life time, I have never known a team to get the run of the ball and luck goes beyond my comprehension

Unnecessary......think you'll find that there are more than a few Irish in Liverpool...Get rid please

And? Stop being such a sensitive girl.

I've got to know a few cracking irish lads over the years, theres a fair few utter twats to boot. same applies to scousers too. fucking hell there's a lot o sensitive people nowadays.