You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You know what, I've no interest in talking about this any more. I've had enough. The last thing I want is a ridiculous feud, like the one you have with dennis tooth, spoiling people's enjoyment of the forum. This is my last post on it. From now on, you can argue with yourself. Have fun.

sometimes its only the ridiculous fueds that make the forum worth reading.

• 3 months later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'd sooner fuck Bagshawe. I've got a thing for sexy Tories. Oh, and why the fuck isn't anybody sticking up for John Hemming here?

I'd sooner fuck Bagshawe. I've got a thing for sexy Tories. Oh, and why the fuck isn't anybody sticking up for John Hemming here?

Yeah she's worth a wallop.

I love posh birds, unfortunately I've never met any in real life.

Thank God, I thought it was just me....

louise-bagshawe-tv-matter-007.jpg

louise-bagshawe_1887893b.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Posh and right wing. Great for fucking, shit for everything else.

• 2 weeks later...
Germaine Greer really is a knobhead, I'd like to blow cigar smoke in her face and belt her over the head with a rolled-up copy of Nuts magazine

Agreed. She is making me cringe watching her. Everytime I see her on the telly or in the paper she is spouting the most spectacular shite. This from last week a case in point :

Love bluebells, give up the dogs – Germaine Greer tells Britons | Books | The Guardian

Germaine Greer has called on Britain to give up its reputation as a nation of dog lovers to save the bluebell.

In a talk at the Hay festival, the author and academic called for dogs to be banned from woodlands, claiming that their excrement is killing the spring flower.

"If you love your bluebells kill your dog," she said, according to the Telegraph.

Greer, who owns her own bluebell wood, said phosphorus in dog faeces affects the chemical environment, killing off fungi.

"At the risk of making you all very cross, may I suggest that it is time the British gave up on their endless love affair with the dog," she said.

"Even the most proactive woodland organisations like the Woodland Trust do not dare to say to dog walkers – who are about the only people who care about our woods – they don't dare to say to them that they may not bring their dogs into the wood."

Greer also complained about people tramping through woodlands with no regard for the native flora.

"The real threat to our bluebells is the use we make of the woodlands – people running through them, taking photos of each other standing on trampled bluebells."

Hitchens, and any of the other panelists they have on this from the Daily Mail, are like panto villains. I don't think even they believe half the shit they say.

Question Time has been going downhill, but that was the worst panel I've seen.

True, but I think it's reflective of the political situation in the country. There's literally no point having anyone from the Liberal Democrats on because they just tow the Tory line, while the Labour ones don't really have any appetite to get their teeth into a scrap either.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't understand the Labour no-show. Charles fucking Clarke? Is that it? Then on 'This Week' after QT you've got Toby Young and Michael Portillio 'balanced' but the 'left-wing' presence of Alistair Campbell.

• 2 weeks later...