You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benitez coming on sly sports news now

ratcatcher

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get fucking in there Rafa. It`s about time that someone had the balls to have a go at Old Ginsoak. It will either develop into a full scale verbal battle between the two of them or Ginsoak might just think that he`s pissed off the wrong man this time and back off.

Either way it`s going to be intresting

You've got a good point there. Rafa has hit him where it hurts basically.

oooooooh this could go either way for Rafa, I'm not really sure he should have gone so hard at him, especially as he seemed to have a script in front of him. The press are going to absolutely love this and there will be a massive Rafa v Ferguson angle on everything for the rest of the season.

Don't think I have ever heard an interview like that from Rafa, was quite shocked in all honesty. However fair play to him, too many people have pussyfooted around these issues before and it's good to see him 'call the facts' as he kept saying. Absolutely loved the part where he said 'Mr ferguson shoud just decide the fixtures and let the rest of us know' absolute quality.

My thoughts exactly. We all know what the ginsoak one is like and what he gets away with. My reservation is he also mentioned refs appearring to favour filth (again, something we all think) but who's the ref tomorrow? Seriously, dont be surprised if we have some dodgey decisions against us tomorrow, Its happened before when Ged, Roy and Kenny spoke out.

I can't stop smiling, that was brilliant.

Rafa v Ferguson now to the end of the season though, make or break time!

It's so clear that the press will make this run till the end of the season now. I just hope that Ferguson hasn't actually got to Rafa but just Rafa responding in kind. I think Rafa's too strongheaded and too tactically (mentally and on the pitch) acute and savvy for it to have got to him on a personal level.

As Brownie said this is what I want from my manager, no shit from anyone. Interview should be on the Sky Sports website soon enough, they'll probably run it as their main story for the rest of the day now. Kind of suprised the yellow breaking news ticker hasn't flashed 'RAFAEL BENITEZ ATTACKS ALEX FREGUSON'.

Ferguson is a bully and the FA are shit scared of him.

Too many times have we said the Liverpool manager should stick up for himself and for the team.

For me this proves more of the point regards Rafa and his siege mentality he has instilled in the team.

It's so clear that the press will make this run till the end of the season now. I just hope that Ferguson hasn't actually got to Rafa but just Rafa responding in kind. I think Rafa's too strongheaded and too tactically (mentally and on the pitch) acute and savvy for it to have got to him on a personal level.

He'll have thought long and hard about this, I've no doubt about that. He doesn't act on emotion.

Headline on Football365: Bingo! Victory For Sir As Ranting Rafa Unveils Dossier

didnt see it but most people here seem impressed, was he ranting or did he have it all together?

The redtops will definitely make it look as Rafa had lost it, like the small snippet you just linked to there. He seemed fairly composed but it's no doubt this will be used against him. I thought it was good and I hope this gets the players fired up for tomorrow.

Passive-aggressiveness from Rafa, who'd have known.

Headline on Football365: Bingo! Victory For Sir As Ranting Rafa Unveils Dossier

didnt see it but most people here seem impressed, was he ranting or did he have it all together?

Had the hallmarks of keegan's 'Love it. I'd really love it.....' after match comments.