You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

38 minutes ago, A Red said:

IRA(n)

Just saying

Hilarious. Take a bow.

Equating a paramilitary group that originated because of the want of independence from a repressive regime , with a repressive, murdering, brainwashing Iranian regime is very clever. You should be proud of yourself. You should get it printed on your tombstone that on 15/10/2022 you won the internet. Congratulations, big man. 

4 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Hilarious. Take a bow.

Equating a paramilitary group that originated because of the want of independence from a repressive regime , with a repressive, murdering, brainwashing Iranian regime is very clever. You should be proud of yourself. You should get it printed on your tombstone that on 15/10/2022 you won the internet. Congratulations, big man. 

The thick cunt doesn't realise that that sort of oppression is far more alligned to the very people the IRA were fighting against. But, those bigoted racist lot never had many brain-cells. 

"Hun is sectarian cry cry cry" wind your thick neck in. It isn't.

I'm sure you hummed along to up to our knees in fenian blood. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

Hilarious. Take a bow.

Nope. I took the first 3 letters and added a 4th to make a silly IRA(n) a laugh. As you said, witty, meant nothing else than than that. Only a fool like you would try to read more in to it. Clearly the IRA have nothing to do with Iran.

You are a fucking bigot as has been shown.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The thick cunt doesn't realise that that sort of oppression is far more alligned to the very people the IRA were fighting against. But, those bigoted racist lot never had many brain-cells. 

"Hun is sectarian cry cry cry" wind your thick neck in. It isn't.

I'm sure you hummed along to up to our knees in fenian blood. 

You've used the word "bigot" again without understanding the word. You are one as been demonstrated. 

Show me where I am one. It should be easy. 

Just now, A Red said:

You've used the word "bigot" again without understanding the word. You are one as been demonstrated. 

Show me where I am one. It should be easy. 

It shines through in your persona in the same way peoplke should have realised earlier that Jimmy Saville was a nonce. 

8 minutes ago, A Red said:

Nope. I took the first 3 letters and added a 4th to make a silly IRA(n) a laugh. As you said, witty, meant nothing else than than that. Only a fool like you would try to read more in to it. Clearly the IRA have nothing to do with Iran.

No, you wanted a rise. Stop lying. 

You got one. Well done. Wank into your shed. 

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

As I said, you win the internet on 15/10/2022 for your sheer brilliance and immense capacity to find wit from the suffering of people. Take a bow and be proud of yourself, like a good flagshagger should. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It shines through in your persona in the same way peoplke should have realised earlier that Jimmy Saville was a nonce. 

Go on, show one instance of me being a bigot. I can do it for you really easily. 

No balls.

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

As I said, you win the internet on 15/10/2022 for your sheer brilliance and immense capacity to find wit from the suffering of people. Take a bow and be proud of yourself, like a good flagshagger should. 

You not denying you're a bigot? Fair enough. You are.

Where do you live?

Just now, A Red said:

Go on, show me 1 instance of being a bigot. I can do it for you really easily. 

No balls.

I don't need to show you. You know what you are. I know what you are. And you know that I know what you are. Otherwise you wouldn't try this rodeo everytime I point it out. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't need to show you. You know what you are. I know what you are. And you know that I know what you are. Otherwise you wouldn't try this rodeo everytime I point it out. 

Ha ha. So no evidence whatsoever. But you know. Brilliant, well done.

You fucking horrible cunt bigot.

1 minute ago, A Red said:

Off you go to bed with your mate Charlie, don't bang your head. Nighty night.

Here he goes, had a few drinks and starts his usual. You're a cunt, you know you're a cunt. I'm a cunt. But you're a bigger cunt. Possibly. 

But, I'm not racist or bigoted. That means a lot to me. 

You fucking tory. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Here he goes, had a few drinks and starts his usual. You're a cunt, you know you're a cunt. I'm a cunt. But you're a bigger cunt. Possibly. 

But, I'm not racist or bigoted. That means a lot to me. 

You fucking tory. 

Had your sniff? Anyway I can clearly show you being a bigot. Thanks for telling me it means a lot to you.