You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, A Red said:

Had your sniff? Anyway I can clearly show you being a bigot. Thanks for telling me it means a lot to you.

I don't 'sniff' but you carry on with your fantasy. 

I'm not a bigot. No matter how hard you want me to be. 

You mean fuck all to me. That said, If you wanted to ask me if I had "the balls" I'll happily show you that I'd say anything I say to you on here right to your face. Because, I know what you are, you're a bigot, a tory and a racist. 

Now why do you want to know where Zonks live? Should I tell him where you live? 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't 'sniff' but you carry on with your fantasy. 

I'm not a bigot. No matter how hard you want me to be. 

You mean fuck all to me. That said, If you wanted to ask me if I had "the balls" I'll happily show you that I'd say anything I say to you on here right to your face. Because, I know what you are, you're a bigot, a tory and a racist. 

Now why do you want to know where Zonks live? Should I tell him where you live? 

You fucking loon. I've proved and shown you are a bigot, you cant show otherwise.

You know what I am but cant back it up at all, no balls. Now you're implying you could beat me up. Ha ha.

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

You fucking loon. I've proved and shown you are a bigot, you cant show otherwise.

You know what I am but cant back it up at all, no balls. Now you're implying you could beat me up. Ha ha.

Where have I implied that I can beat you up? Are you lying again? 

You are a bigot, and a racist, and a tory. 

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

Why do you want to know where Zonks lives? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Where have I implied that I can beat you up? 

You are a bigot, and a racist, and a tory. 

You said about happy to meet me, anyway I'd probably crush you.

You are the bigot, probably a racist and I remember you having tory views.  Anyway, proof of your accusations or you're a soppy cunt.

1 minute ago, A Red said:

You said about happy to meet me, anyway I'd probably crush you.

You are the bigot, probably a racist and I remember you having tory views.  Anyway, proof of your accusations or you're a soppy cunt.

You probably would, I never said I'd beat you up. I don't know how fat you are. You would probably beat the shit out of me but I'd still say, with confidence to your face that you are a racist, tory bigot. Then after that, who knows? 

I will say it now with confidence (again). Not for anyone else. But for me and you. I sussed you out ages ago. I don't need to delve back into the archives of a football forum to show other people that a snide cunt who can give it but can't take it back is an absolute wrong'un. 

Just now, A Red said:

Just interested

Bit rapey. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You probably would, I never said I'd beat you up. I don't know how fat you are. You would probably beat the shit out of me but I'd still say, with confidence to your face that you are a racist, tory bigot. Then after that, who knows? 

I will say it now with confidence (again). Not for anyone else. But for me and you. I sussed you out ages ago. I don't need to delve back into the archives of a football forum to show other people that a snide cunt who can give it but can't take it back is an absolute wrong'un. 

Bit rapey. 

So based on nothing. No proof of anything. No proof that im a tory racist bigot. Not one thing. But you know.

You on the other hand are a bigoted cunt. I can provide the proof anytime I'm asked.

Fat? Fuck off.

1 minute ago, A Red said:

So based on nothing. No proof of anything. No proof that im a tory racist bigot. Not one thing. But you know.

You on the other hand are a bigoted cunt. I can provide the proof anytime I'm asked.

Fat? Fuck off.

One day I'll go back and spend the time to find my reasoning. If I can be arsed. 

Ok, I will admit that I don't know if you're fat or not but I've got a picture of you in my head and it's fat. And ugly. And bald. A bit like me without the baldness. 

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Hilarious. Take a bow.

Equating a paramilitary group that originated because of the want of independence from a repressive regime , with a repressive, murdering, brainwashing Iranian regime is very clever. You should be proud of yourself. You should get it printed on your tombstone that on 15/10/2022 you won the internet. Congratulations, big man. 

Jumped in for you and you bailed. 

dca77754-cf24-4ab1-868d-2622f9c40f04_tex

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

One day I'll go back and spend the time to find my reasoning. If I can be arsed. 

Ok, I will admit that I don't know if you're fat or not but I've got a picture of you in my head and it's fat. And ugly. And bald. A bit like me without the baldness. 

You should really go back and find proof if you're going to make serious accusations, otherwise you look like a cunt.

Fuck knows what goes on in your head but change the fantasy, I'm not fat or small but bald.

Just now, A Red said:

You should really go back and find proof if you're going to make serious accusations, otherwise you look like a cunt.

Fuck knows what goes on in your head but change the fantasy, I'm not fat or small but bald.

Maybe I will one day but.. you know, I know and you know that I know so that's all that really matters. Otherwise you wouldn't keep crying. 

peter-kay.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Maybe I will one day but.. you know, I know and you know that I know so that's all that really matters. Otherwise you wouldn't keep crying. 

peter-kay.gif

You are full of shit and bottle when faced with the facts. Bigot.

10 minutes ago, A Red said:

You are full of shit and bottle when faced with the facts. Bigot.

I'm not. You are the bigot. And the Tory. And the racist. You're a snide little weirdo. 

You don't know what having bottle is. Keep wanking into your help for heroes t-shirt and slagging the RNLI off. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm not. You are the bigot. And the Tory. And the racist. You're a snide little weirdo. 

You don't know what having bottle is. Keep wanking into your help for heroes t-shirt and slagging the RNLI off. 

Love the "You are the bigot". You fucking child.

Back it up. Back up just one word of your shite. Go on, back it up. It should be easy to find a post.

6 minutes ago, A Red said:

Love the "You are the bigot". You fucking child.

Back it up. Back up just one word of your shite. Go on, back it up. It should be easy to find a post.

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

"Pray for stig" This will become relevant again soon enough when the leeching cunt gets fucked off for being off his head one time too many.

I'll pray for him.

Like I keep saying, are you hard of reading? I know it, you know it and that's enouggh.

As for your second desperate 'fuming' paragraph.... Pray for Stig was a thread when I was young, fun and carefree.

Now I'm older, and I like to spend my time calling out racist tory parasites like you. 

Keep going.