You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is the slag cut off point...

Elite

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes a person not a slag.

Would you say a girl who has sex with you on the first date is a slag?

Nah, it could say more about the man's appeal than the bird.

It's the attitude towards sex that defines a slag IMO, i.e if she activley goes out looking for a shag and isn't that fussed who it's with as long as he's 'dead fit'.

It's the way she uses her body that makes a slag, rather than how quick she's willing to sleep with someone she might really like and see herself having a future with.

i wouldnt neccesarily call a bird that slept with a fella on the first date a slag, but she`s defoa bit easy, i always went by the motto, if she fucks you on the first date, how many other fellas has she fucked

but she`s still not a slag, just probably a little easy, slags are a different breed altogether, they only care about getting a shag, looking like the latest bleeched blonde twatty bird in Heat magazine, and shagging some useless, or more often than not, the first fella that will have her

Guest PaddyBerger15
i wouldnt neccesarily call a bird that slept with a fella on the first date a slag, but she`s defoa bit easy, i always went by the motto, if she fucks you on the first date, how many other fellas has she fucked

but she`s still not a slag, just probably a little easy, slags are a different breed altogether, they only care about getting a shag, looking like the latest bleeched blonde twatty bird in Heat magazine, and shagging some useless, or more often than not, the first fella that will have her

Yep, they're the ones that I like.

^^ To be honest I think even 'easy' is a bit harsh in some cases. There's a lot of women who're just really in touch with their sensual side, and if they're in the right place at the right time with the right man will drop em, even if she feels a bit guilty about it.

Someone who's easy is just someone who just likes sex a bit more than she worries about her reputation - the 'modern girl power (so called) women' would fit that one I'd say.

Nah, it could say more about the man's appeal than the bird.

It's the way she uses her body that makes a slag, rather than how quick she's willing to sleep with someone she might really like and see herself having a future with.

nah, thats more she was horny and you were int eh right place at the right time?

That might be the motto, i'm 31 had 2 one nighters, they could call me a slag, i put it out, erm, like i give a shit, but they've been pretty decent every time i saw them in the local every time since. however, i did make it clear before hand that they were not to expect loves great romance. I also think they know me well enough to know its not my regular behaviour.

Where are all these women who sleep with people on the first date?

Wrexham mate.

Yep, they're the ones that I like.

Tits and a fanny works eh?

^^ To be honest I think even 'easy' is a bit harsh in some cases. There's a lot of women who're just really in touch with their sensual side, and if they're in the right place at the right time with the right man will drop em, even if she feels a bit guilty about it.

Someone who's easy is just someone who just likes sex a bit more than she worries about her reputation - the 'modern girl power (so called) women' would fit that one I'd say.

If its just because you like sex, you meet someone for the same needs so you don't sleep around, there are far to many diseases out there to risk, and there are enough people after the same if you look.

I don't think shagging around is a good option for anyone, and that's purely from a health point of vie, not a moralistic anal one.

A slag? IMO, someone who opens her legs and doesn't think about the consequences more often then she should.

Women who like sex are slags.

I am the biggest slag of all.

In the main, unless someone completely blows my mind, and our act is defined by a passionate magnetism, I'd never consider going out with someone who'd let me sleep with them on the first date. For me, it has parallels with how much you can trust them. I think a girl who fucks on the first date would be more likely to end up doing the dirty on you. Defo doesn't make them a slag though.

In what logic do you work that out?

Women who sleep with other guys but won't fuck me, they are the slags.

You should try the local ones around Penrhyn, i'll point them out to you.

If a girl likes sex, and is confident enough to be able to sleep with a virtual stranger then good luck to her. She isn't hurting anyone, and shouldn't be looked down upon.

I wouldn't sleep with someone on a first date. I couldn't sleep with anyone I didn't know very well. That's for loads of reasons, trust being the main one. It's also a bit pointless. I think sex is crap with a person you don't feel comfortable with and if you can't relax then it's always going to be shit.

An anecdotal story that I know doesn't generalise to all women but I dated a woman that I slept with on the first night and she turned out to be an absolute slag. In fact, in the other one night stands I'd had, I'd gone on to learn that they were absolute slags. *dons tin hat*

An anecdotal story that I know doesn't generalise to all women but I dated a woman that I slept with on the first night and she turned out to be an absolute slag. In fact, in the other one night stands I'd had, I'd gone on to learn that they were absolute slags. *dons tin hat*

For fucks sake, I don't want to hear about you having one nighters! Imagine how it feels reading that your brother is a dirty man slut on an internet forum. I feel quite nauseous now, and my head is close to exploding.

Guest PaddyBerger15
You negged me with the comment

"for marrying a slag"

You stupid fucking cretin.

Can I just point out that, normally when Norkmeister uses the words 'stupid fucking cretin' its directed at me, however, on this occasion, it wasn't.

Sex is something that, if you like someone, should be built towards over time. The anticipation of going that little bit further every time, the anticipation of seeing someone again, the butterflies. Skipping all of that stuff by just jumping into bed with said person ruins the potential of a beautiful thing.

You've shagged someone, and quite possibly lost interest by doing so so early (we've all done it, especially if the sex doesn't click) without reckognising that the person you're shagging would be an awesome partner if you got to know them more and had waited / felt each other out, got a sense for each other before just dicking away.

Shucks, look at me, I'm rambling again...

I guess if it is what it is, and neither party are looking for anything than a fuck at the end of the night out then I have less of an issue with it. But in a date scenario where the view is to getting to know someone, I wouldn't want a girlfriend who would put out so easily. I'd struggle to trust her afterwards, but then I am an emotionally crippled over-aged emo kid who has been single for two years because he wont let anyone in. I still have a little bit of old fashioned romance left in my soul though.

Ahem.

Would someone rep Chris for me, please - I have to spread the love?

I would add to the above that there are the alternatives that either you may both just be out looking for a fuck and end up as partners, or the possibility that fucking someone "too early" doesn't necessarily mean that you won't end up in a healthy relationship.

From my teenage years until I hit 21, I was an out-and-out slag, literally fucking anything that moved; they were up for it (well they were only human, after all - who wouldn't be?), I was up for it - it satisfied a need at the time. Wheras I wouldn't choose the lifestyle for my kids, I don't know if so-called "slags" are looked down upon too much; when you break it down, young people enjoying their youth with other consenting youths isn't the worst thing in the world. (Assuming adequate precautions, consent, no-one is hurt etc.).