You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TalkShyte Radio rumour again.

ratcatcher

OK, OK, I know I shouldnt but I need a good laugh in the mornings while driving to chester every day.

I dont know if this has been posted anywhere but I couldnt see it. If it has then mods either merge or delete.

Fat Brazil this morning apparently has a Red hot tip from somebody at 'the club' (he didnt say which club) that the chavs are to make a bid for Torres and are willing to pay 'whatever it takes to take him from Liverpool.' He reckons his source has told him g&h want to cash in on Fernando. (yeah, right.)

Now I think this is just bull because although the chavs may covert him, he was signed on a 6(?) year deal meaning he still has over 5 years left. He'd only go if he wanted to and I dont believe for 1 second he does.

Because it's a load of bollocks?

That's what I said but the fact remains the owners could potentially do the deal. And there's plenty of other threads which could be termed 'bollocks' on here!

It also strengthens the view that brazil does indeed talk shyte.

OK, OK, I know I shouldnt but I need a good laugh in the mornings while driving to chester every day.

I dont know if this has been posted anywhere but I couldnt see it. If it has then mods either merge or delete.

Fat Brazil this morning apparently has a Red hot tip from somebody at 'the club' (he didnt say which club) that the chavs are to make a bid for Torres and are willing to pay 'whatever it takes to take him from Liverpool.' He reckons his source has told him g&h want to cash in on Fernando. (yeah, right.)

Now I think this is just bull because although the chavs may covert him, he was signed on a 6(?) year deal meaning he still has over 5 years left. He'd only go if he wanted to and I dont believe for 1 second he does.

And then his source said to him. Now if you could take a deep breath and blow into this bag.

That's what I said but the fact remains the owners could potentially do the deal. And there's plenty of other threads which could be termed 'bollocks' on here!

It also strengthens the view that brazil does indeed talk shyte.

Ten minutes after doing the deal that fat bastard would be hanging from the nearest lamp post!

If Torres is sold by the the two fuckers withour Rafa's consent there will be hell to pay and i dont think Liverpool fans will take it lightly or would let it happen.

If they happen to make a deal with the Chavs behind Rafa's back then i am afraid Rafa will walk away and its not like it hasnt happened before The Klinsmann saga is still fresh amongst Liverpool fans

I can believe Chelsea want him, but I doubt they'd make a bid. I know the rumour is that they bid 50 million euros, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's just speculation that started amongst Chelsea employees and then passed to a low end rumour mill website.

Who the fuck are Chelsea to be linked with one of our players, first it was Gerrard now Torres, they can fuck off small club with a rich owner, we are Liverpool and if that fat cunt Hicks ever sells Torres I would hope that he gets butchered

ps that prick did sell one of the texas rangers star players, then bought in a load of duds as replacements, he doesn't give a shit what the fans think

One of them fuckers wont take £75 mill profit to walk away - why selling one of the biggest assests for some £10m more than they owe for Torres- each making £5-10m make sense ? they would lose more in merchandising! (possibly)

Hicks wants to stay at the club for the long term to make money. He has been trying pathetically to win back the fans, so I doubt he want to make money off Torres if he wants to stay for the long term.

Plus, Torres wouldn't leave anyway.