You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luton Tickets on auto scheme

grazywalker

Anyone had their ticket land through the letterbox yet or any idea when we can expect them ?

I was going to ring the ticket office but then realised that would be just stupid and very expensive.

I think the money's coming out of the bank on Friday so I'd imagine they'll come through the post Monday at the latest.

No sign of it as of yet. Who would have thought a nondescript cup game would cause our ticket office so many problems......................

dont know as there are any problems. The offal said monday, its thursday, be patient.

Anyone had their ticket land through the letterbox yet or any idea when we can expect them ?

I was going to ring the ticket office but then realised that would be just stupid and very expensive.

My ticket arrived in the post this morning (Saturday). Been sweating on it for the last few days but it's here now. The trouble is if we beat Luton, we have to go all through the same 'waiting and hoping' scenario for the next round as well. Hopefully most of the Auto Cup subscribers will have their tickets by now but I can still see large queues forming outside the ticket-office from Tuesday afternoon onwards. This has been the first real test of the club's ability to cope under the Auto Cup Scheme and I have to think it's been successful though that's easy to say now that my ticket has arrived.

Chris