You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Keane in honesty shock

ted tucker

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside, just noticing the earlier posts regarding Keane ending AIH's career; it was his other leg that gave him enough gyp to hang up his boots two years later. I do love the truth getting the way of stories though, but I'm really one for facts.

I see a change in Keane, even from as short a time as when he took up management.

As an aside, just noticing the earlier posts regarding Keane ending AIH's career; it was his other leg that gave him enough gyp to hang up his boots two years later. I do love the truth getting the way of stories though, but I'm really one for facts.

I see a change in Keane, even from as short a time as when he took up management.

The intent was to end his career. That is why he's a cunt.

Keane was the one and only reason Haaland had to hang up his boots, the end.

Thats true...Keane hit him on his right leg with a force equivalent to that normally experienced by crash test dummies.The impact caused such seismic activity that it created a break in the fabric of time ,transporting both players temporarily 2 years back in time where the huge vibrations literally popped his left kneecap right out of its socket and out of the stadium where it was never found again.Being of such sound Viking stock AIH obviously just got up and carried on the game ,and played the following mid-week international too but the lack of a left knee hindered his performance levels and forced his retirement.Keane was later kidnapped by the US military and placed in a Bomb test plant 1 mile below the Nevada desert.

The intent was to end his career. That is why he's a cunt.

How have you come to that conclusion? His intent was to hurt him. A lot. Just like many tackles all round the league every week. Don't remember him saying anything about wanting to end his career.

Keane's crime is he admitted wanting to hurt someone. People would like to like in a fantasy world where other players, LFC players included, don't do that every week.

How have you come to that conclusion? His intent was to hurt him. A lot. Just like many tackles all round the league every week. Don't remember him saying anything about wanting to end his career.

Keane's crime is he admitted wanting to hurt someone. People would like to like in a fantasy world where other players, LFC players included, don't do that every week.

Did you see the tackle? It was fucking brutal. Theres a difference between going in hard and trying to snap somebody's leg

Did you see the tackle? It was fucking brutal. Theres a difference between going in hard and trying to snap somebody's leg

Thought so. You've just decided, in your head, that he wanted to end his career. I've no doubt that you've decided, in your head, for reasons only known to you, that Steven Gerrard didn't want to end Boateng's career when he went right over the ball and the lad's shin visibly flexed backwards.

He went in to do him. It happens. It isn't nice. It's just that most footballers haven't got the bottle to front up to doing it. Keane did.

Thought so. You've just decided, in your head, that he wanted to end his career. I've no doubt that you've decided, in your head, for reasons only known to you, that Steven Gerrard didn't want to end Boateng's career when he went right over the ball and the lad's shin visibly flexed backwards.

He went in to do him. It happens. It isn't nice. It's just that most footballers haven't got the bottle to front up to doing it. Keane did.

If only more players had the integrity of Keano, eh?

If only more players had the integrity of Keano, eh?

Watching some of the frauds who've lined up for us over the last twenty years, I really, really wish more had his integrity.

In recent years he's become the archetypal whingeing Corkonian - it's always somebody else's fault - but Jesus, what a footballer. Ours and United's histories would be quite different today if we'd signed him in 1993.

And if f you're that offended by a dodgy tackle, don't watch any old footage of Souness.

Watching some of the frauds who've lined up for us over the last twenty years, I really, really wish more had his integrity.

In recent years he's become the archetypal whingeing Corkonian - it's always somebody else's fault - but Jesus, what a footballer. Ours and United's histories would be quite different today if we'd signed him in 1993.

And if f you're that offended by a dodgy tackle, don't watch any old footage of Souness.

Dodgy tackle? Fuck off with that. He harboured a grudge for four years and as soon as he fucking crippled Haaland he couldn't wait to shout from the rooftops that it was 100% deliberate, the hard man that he is. He absolutely fucking revelled in Haaland's agony. The man is a disgusting cunt, I can't believe i'm being made to defend my position here.

Dodgy tackle? Fuck off with that. He harboured a grudge for four years and as soon as he fucking crippled Haaland he couldn't wait to shout from the rooftops that it was 100% deliberate, the hard man that he is. He absolutely fucking revelled in Haaland's agony. The man is a disgusting cunt, I can't believe i'm being made to defend my position here.

You're being made to defend it because you are inventing the fact that he ended his career. Then inventing that he "wanted" to end his career.

That he was a cunt is hardly in question. That he should be singled out as one for admitting wanting to do someone is what is being dismissed.

Lots of players deliberately hurt others and enjoy it. They just don't own up to it.

I agree with Moof for the most part, nobody but Keane will know what he intended, but the verocity of the assault coupled with Keanes', shall we say slightly psychotic nature, and the fact that the assault was 100% grudge orientated could certainly lead you to the conclusion as to what his intention was. It was pre-meditated and not in the heat of the moment, that's strong evidence against him. It was a nasty, vicious assault. That happens anywhere other than a football pitch and you'd find yourself in the dock.

I agree with Moof for the most part, nobody but Keane will know what he intended, but the verocity of the assault coupled with Keanes', shall we say slightly psychotic nature, and the fact that the assault was 100% grudge orientated could certainly lead you to the conclusion as to what his intention was. It was pre-meditated and not in the heat of the moment, that's strong evidence against him. It was a nasty, vicious assault. That happens anywhere other than a football pitch and you'd find yourself in the dock.

Agree with all of that.

True Souness was hard, Tommy Smith too and Joey Jones he took no prisoners...However, Keanes act on Haaland was very very delibrate, it wasnt a spur of the moment act...he had thought long and hard about what he was going to do...and destroyed a football players career. He also walked out on his country at an important part of an International Tournament...leaving his side in chaos...wrong time to have a blow out...should have dealt with it when he came back. His blow out with Man u is well commented on...so what!!! We all know Whiskey nose is arrogant...Keane goes around with a huge chip on his shoulder thinking football owes him something...been compared to Rat boy on after match comments about us...nobody could be such a twat as Ratboy...