You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Yeah il defo play, I couldn't make it last week as I felt it was only right my baby had 24hr care whilst Kurt was in Liverpool.

That was dissapointing... Next time I wont be announcing my visit... Hardly saw any babies at all during my stay...

Right, got two, possibly three more players.

Good lad, I obviously like most do not have friends in the "real world" or I would bring some along myself. No in all honesty most of my mates are shit at footie and I would be ashamed to bring them. Well im probably the best so take from that what you will.....

Good lad, I obviously like most do not have friends in the "real world" or I would bring some along myself. No in all honesty most of my mates are shit at footie and I would be ashamed to bring them. Well im probably the best so take from that what you will.....

Mine are usually a bunch of lazy fucks who'd only leave their stained sofas for the pub. Paddy is one of the few who can hold his drink and play footy.

so are we playing. why do we need pete to be able to play. if we have enough players we can just go over anyway

Step aside theres a new sheriff in town !! no actually pad you have a point, I reckon we need 8 and il defo play. Dont know whats happening with Monty but I assume he will have been told its off.