You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Away Shirts £20.60

rek

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I thought it was worth a shout. (saw it first on est1892)

Littlewoods and Kays online shopping running these promo codes and I've just successfully ordered 1 away shirt from each...

Thats 2 XL shirts for £40 which seems good to me.

Anyway Littlewoods is

http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/naviga...n kId=6534051

if you put promotion code XX085 in first and press ok, then put in promotion code ZQ055, you get it for £20.60 inclusive of delivery.

The Kays one is

http://www.kays.com/rf/kay/navigation/product.do?Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&SNtt=liverpool&groupId=405675982&Nu=this_product&SNtk=littlewoods_search&Np=1&SN=103+85&Ntt=405675982&D=405675982&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2Bmatchall&thisprod=405675982&N=103+85&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=405675982

Same codes in same order. The reason i've put both online catalogues is you can only use the code once in each.

:thumbup:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Old Red in Fla

Are these shirts available around the world or just in the UK? I live in Florida( as my name suggests),and would love one at that price,but knowing my luck................:whatever:

Are these shirts available around the world or just in the UK? I live in Florida( as my name suggests),and would love one at that price,but knowing my luck................:whatever:

I don't think they deliver outside the u.k mate

Cheers. I've just ordered one from Kays. It seems they charge you full whack on your card, i.e. £44.10 then refund £23.50 back to your card. As when I go to "Track Order" it says £44.10 but in "Satement" it states that they refund discount back into card. They better had!! As has been said £40 is a rip-off.

The Kays site doesnt apply the full 'discount' on more than 1 shirt. Tried it for one and could get it for £17.95 which is great. But wanted one for my 2 lads and the cost per shirt (tahts 3 shirts) worked out at £35 each. Not so good!

Littlewoods is down so cant try it.

However, on Kays it does say 'subject to confirmation' so I guess there's a chance they'll spot the mistake and refuse to sell them at the price. Not so good!

The Kays site doesnt apply the full 'discount' on more than 1 shirt. Tried it for one and could get it for £17.95 which is great. But wanted one for my 2 lads and the cost per shirt (tahts 3 shirts) worked out at £35 each. Not so good!

Littlewoods is down so cant try it.

This link has a list of all Littlewoods' brands. Might be worth trying some of them.

Have ordered mine from Great Universal, also for £17.65. I've had my current shirt a few years now, and it's looking well worn.

Seems too good to be true. I'm expecting a letter with mine saying something like: "We refer you to term 24.65985b which clearly states 'In the event of a customer claiming a discount they are not entitled, we reserve the right to charge the full amount to the payment card'."

Still, worse case scenario, we can always send them back.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I thought it was worth a shout. (saw it first on est1892)

Littlewoods and Kays online shopping running these promo codes and I've just successfully ordered 1 away shirt from each...

Thats 2 XL shirts for £40 which seems good to me.

Anyway Littlewoods is

http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/naviga...n kId=6534051

if you put promotion code XX085 in first and press ok, then put in promotion code ZQ055, you get it for £20.60 inclusive of delivery.

The Kays one is

http://www.kays.com/rf/kay/navigation/product.do?Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&SNtt=liverpool&groupId=405675982&Nu=this_product&SNtk=littlewoods_search&Np=1&SN=103+85&Ntt=405675982&D=405675982&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2Bmatchall&thisprod=405675982&N=103+85&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=405675982

Same codes in same order. The reason i've put both online catalogues is you can only use the code once in each.

:thumbup:

Nice one Geez, littlewoods link didn't work but kays worked fine :thumbup: