You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

licking the female browneye...

Aaron Miller

is it ok? i'm in a long term relationship, and i've done it several times accidentally on purpose, but only when it's freshly showered.

i would never want my ass licked though. that's where evil comes from.

Why do you care what evil comes out of it? Surely the only issue for you is whether it feels good or not?

I didn't have you down as the considerate lover type Miller, even during your "love" phase.

Why do you care what evil comes out of it? Surely the only issue for you is whether it feels good or not?

I didn't have you down as the considerate lover type Miller, even during your "love" phase.

my pleasure is her pleasure. but please don't confuse that with consideration. my reasoning is self-serving. i look at boning as an investment. whatever you put into it, you get back with interest.

I've dabbled, and i use that term literally, like when you're trying to figure out if you like the taste of something, by putting your tongue against it for a few seconds. Can't say it was too pleasant.

freshly showered female anus is tasteless and odourless. much like carbon dioxide and radon.

my pleasure is her pleasure. but please don't confuse that with consideration. my reasoning is self-serving. i look at boning as an investment. whatever you put into it, you get back with interest.

It is a sensible way of looking at things but from this I have to presume that you are not getting intimate with the kind of girls who would be up for that starfish action. Have you ever considered hooking up with Lynsay Lohan; I have a feeling she might have just what you are looking for?

I guess that depends on how imiginative you can be with the shower head and how far you're willing to poke your tongue.

off topic: your showerhead inspired me to replace the one in our bathroom at home.

the only downside is that tiff will not come out of the shower. i will have one installed in the guest bathroom in time for your visit. however, i must warn you the bath tub is crap.