You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The photo thread

RedinSweden

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't recognise the face, oh, I forgot, your normally staring into the middle/long distance chasing yet another wayward "attempt" at goal

I'm aghast Andrea. I really am. Had you seen the skill, the power, the display of control and precision that have marked my recent appearances, you'd be eating your words old man.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
How ace is Coco Bongo, Andy? The Batman show was freekin awesome.

It is something else, not like I've ever seen anywhere, and that includes all the Ibiza "Superclubs".

Batman was ace, as was the Matrix and Spiderman and those weird green acrobatics ninja's.

How there hasnt been serious injuries in the past I don't know

Got the Spiderman one on camera, but can't be arsed decompressing it and dumping it on youtube as there are loads already.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I'm aghast Andrea. I really am. Had you seen the skill, the power, the display of control and precision that have marked my recent appearances, you'd be eating your words old man.

You been masquerading as visually impaired again as to look good in the blind league?

It is something else, not like I've ever seen anywhere, and that includes all the Ibiza "Superclubs".

Batman was ace, as was the Matrix and Spiderman and those weird green acrobatics ninja's.

How there hasnt been serious injuries in the past I don't know

Got the Spiderman one on camera, but can't be arsed decompressing it and dumping it on youtube as there are loads already.

I've got the Spider-Man one too. Beetlejuice also.

Man, I wanna go on holiday again.

Quite right too Crispin. Changing up a level in the series, it transpired that somebody had already robbed #14. I had to make do with #41 for three meetings (the shame) until the end of the season.

I've already registered for the 08 season under the number that's rightfully mine.

SKI, which bit of "it's my natural colour" DON'T you understand?

It makes sense now, you're an albino?

• 2 weeks later...

You photoshopped that.

I know full well that you are currently eating cold beans out of a tin in your B&B room, and that there is no "concierge".

Thanks for the first photo though, as I have resolved that I shall *never* wear that shirt again as it makes me look 8 months pregnant.

You photoshopped that.

I know full well that you are currently eating cold beans out of a tin in your B&B room, and that there is no "concierge".

Thanks for the first photo though, as I have resolved that I shall *never* wear that shirt again as it makes me look 8 months pregnant.

You're not pregnant?