You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Flo Po

Gods back

• 3 weeks later...
Scored tonight again.Got the first for his side at the Bernabeau,currently 2 up.Im not saying we should bring him back,but he"s got to be worth a decent fee now.

Yeah seen that, he is having a good spell over there. Not looking good for Madrid. Do not want the snidey little fucker back but we should get a few quid for him.

Yeah seen that, he is having a good spell over there. Not looking good for Madrid. Do not want the snidey little fucker back but we should get a few quid for him.

Nah i dont want him back,but maybe now playing in a slower league he"s starting to show us what Ged thought he had.Was never the worst for us mind.

Flo Po is fucking class.

He pisses all over shite like Crouch and Neil Mellor. We should get him back as soon as possible. He'd be a fantastic asset in the champions league in particular.

Flo Po is fucking class.

He pisses all over shite like Crouch and Neil Mellor. We should get him back as soon as possible. He'd be a fantastic asset in the champions league in particular.

:angry:

Stay off the drugs you muppet - Crouch is superb.

And the boy Mellor has gone to Preston months ago!

Flo will do well in Spain - leave him there!!

I wouldn't mind having FSP as an impact player to throw on as a sub late-on in games against tiring defenders. I really do think we lack genuine pace and players who can run at the opposition.

What the fucks Bellamy then.

We dont need Pongolle we need Trezeguet.

I really do think we lack genuine pace and players who can run at the opposition.

then why don't we buy someone who can do it for 90 mins rather than 10. Pongolle has been a wonderful impact player for us, but when he's been given a little run he's disappointed. I don't think he's good enough to be a regular and I don't think he'll settle for being 4/5th choice. We'll cash in on him in the summer. Likewise Garcia