You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another signing?

snez1

Pongolle and cash for Chimbonda

It's got to be.

Neill would give us some Premiership proven cover at centreback though but why do that and stifle Agger and Paletta?

Fuck! Just when the transfer madness was over they pull me back.

steven_vanzandt_d.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neill would give us some Premiership proven cover at centreback though but why do that and stifle Agger and Paletta?

Neill would be signed as right back i'd imagine, thats where he plays for Blackburn most of the time bar injuries where he sometimes moves inside. Plays centre back for Aus though or at least did in the WC.

That said, he's a cunt who I want nowhere near us.

Obviously a right back. I reckon long term rafa still wants alves so i cant see him sighning a top player. Someone who will be back up to finnan but probbly cheap or available on loan. A bit of a tit. mmmm

I think long term now he'd like Barragan, if he progresses well, the next two seasons.

I've heard that Joaquin wants to leave Betis, but it's not very realistic though.

The thing with Gravesen is that he isn't really the defensive midfielder type of player as Real Madrid might think. He's actually more of a playmaker type like Xabi with a great passes, not as great ass pass master of course, but not too bad.

If this Elisha Scott fella is right we're looking for someone who will definitely strenghten us. That should leave the likes of Neill and Chimbonda out shouldn't it?

I think he meants the squad, not being better than Finnan. Neill and Chimbonda are both good players, infact I think Neill is very good. They're just both twats and Neill is a scumbag.

That said Kromkamp is a good player, depends on ES's opinion really.

I think he meants the squad, not being better than Finnan. Neill and Chimbonda are both good players, infact I think Neill is very good. They're just both twats and Neill is a scumbag.

That said Kromkamp is a good player, depends on ES's opinion really.

Yeah, you're probably right. No need to twist words from a rumour anyway, laying too much into the "definitely strenghten us"-bit.

If it is a right back we're talking about it wouldn't make sence anyway, unless we're selling Kromkamp. We were afterall supposed to sell a squad player to help finance Kuyt so the rumour that we're bringing in a squad player sounds a bit wrong in my ears.

I wish. Most people there thinkit's Lucas fucking Neil.

They'd be right. But if they're saying he's defo coming then they're jumping the gun quite a bit. I hear something could happen with him, but only if we manage to sell Kromkamp first.

This is a bit of a sensitive one, and sometimes it's better if these stories don't get out as it could fuck up any potential deal.

They'd be right. But if they're saying he's defo coming then they're jumping the gun quite a bit. I hear something could happen with him, but only if we manage to sell Kromkamp first.

This is a bit of a sensitive one, and sometimes it's better if these stories don't get out as it could fuck up any potential deal.

Wonder how Carra feels about the shithouse.

Could of maybe forgiven it as an accident but seeing as the cunt tries to injure our players in every game he plays against us it might be hard to forgive

Wonder how Carra feels about the shithouse.

Could of maybe forgiven it as an accident but seeing as the cunt tries to injure our players in every game he plays against us it might be hard to forgive

Rafa won't buy him if Carra thinks it's wrong. Rafa always question the senior players before making moves like this, meaning Carra and Gerrard at least. That's the impression I have anyway.