You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dunk rushes to the aid of his beloved S*n newspaper

Ritchi3

Can we all agree that it's shite without starting another war with them? It's six months since the last one and we're only just free of all the shite it brought.

My worry is that this site will be invaded again by his cyber army again.

"You spelled that word wrong, therefore you're a retard."

"I'm more intelligent than you because I use long words and say so."

"Dunc is great. He really is, he can swim like a fish."

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't have lasted longer than 20-25 seconds after my first post. It was in that shoutbox-thingy. Stu and myself had a bit of fun there later, after I had managed to re-register.

Ah memories.

I liked the way that Arctic Monkey fella made out he was all innocent and nice and kept asking really innocent questions about stealing content and the like. Even the locals warmed to him.

Fuck them. Anyone with an ounce of sense will see what that site is all about in no time and anyone who stays there to be fleeced deserves to be.

Can we just drop this thread and forget about them before were inundated with the pricks again, please?

My worry is that this site will be invaded again by his cyber army again.

"You spelled that word wrong, therefore you're a retard."

"I'm more intelligent than you because I use long words and say so."

"Dunc is great. He really is, he can swim like a fish."

he deserves a good fuking shoeing.... :yes:

he should have been born a manc.

Ah memories.

I liked the way that Arctic Monkey fella made out he was all innocent and nice and kept asking really innocent questions about stealing content and the like. Even the locals warmed to him.

His views on captions were a bit over the top though.

"If I see anything of interest in that rag regarding Liverpool FC then I will check it out. If that means I'll be stoned or hung so be it"

Absolutely unreal, that from the Editor of a Liverpool fansite.

When is his stoning and hanging taking place then? Is anyone selling tickets :D

I don't pretend to know too much about this Dunc character or his website. Suffice to say I visited the site a few times but was completely put off by its OTT 'insider info' and lack of intelligence of some of the posters.

But for a supposed Liverpool supporter to advocate anything remotely associated with the S*n it is beyond belief.

Took a bit of shit off people at uni (in Nottingham) for slagging them off for reading it, including a few Reds from down south who only associated themselves with the club and not the supporters from the city that bares its name. Put them in their place, but sadly there were a few pricks who said what they wrote was more or less true. Never gave them the time of day after that.

Liverpool players do not do exclusives with the S*n, he's talking shite there.

What usually happens, is a freelance (often an overseas journo) does the interview and may sell it to them. I think Reina has had this happen to him a couple of times. Anyone who thinks the S*n asked the club for an exclusive with Pepe is living in cloud cuckoo land, and most of the players don't do interviews unless they've been cleared by the club or unless they know the interviewer.

The vast majority of interviews done with the players have to go through the clubs press office first, and the press office doesn't approve one on one interviews with anyone from that rag.

Liverpool players do not do exclusives with the S*n, he's talking shite there.

What usually happens, is a freelance (often an overseas journo) does the interview and may sell it to them. I think Reina has had this happen to him a couple of times. Anyone who thinks the S*n asked the club for an exclusive with Pepe is living in cloud cuckoo land, and most of the players don't do interviews unless they've been cleared by the club or unless they know the interviewer.

The vast majority of interviews done with the players have to go through the clubs press office first, and the press office doesn't approve one on one interviews with anyone from that rag.

Having just visited the site and seen the fat geordie in action, I can confirm that cloud cuckoo land is his place of abode. He swerves between opininon more than Rash. Take rash's forum whims over, say, the course of a month and speed it up into 10 minutes and one thread, and you have him. Astounding.

Hmmm :-

People getted banned if they are abusive to others. Nobody gets banned for having an opinion, it's how they choose to share it.

So why would he send me an email saying

Hi

Yesterday you posted a message saying that content on the Insider was

made up, an allegation that we I don't take too kindly too. Even if you

want to hold such views, it is not acceptable to post them in our

community, a community which I and several others have worked hard to

establish.

A bit of banter's fine but such comments we view seriously for obvious

reasons.

Regards

Duncan

Editor

http://www.KopTalk.com

Guest barnes-in-rio
Having just visited the site and seen the fat geordie in action, I can confirm that cloud cuckoo land is his place of abode. He swerves between opininon more than Rash. Take rash's forum whims over, say, the course of a month and speed it up into 10 minutes and one thread, and you have him. Astounding.

fatso is a polygamist married to 3 football clubs

:sick:

Do any of Dunk's last batch of crevice-sniffers still post here after the last time? I remember that tactics truck loon and "Brendan" loitering about for a bit, but the whole period is a bit hazy...

Oh yeah, they're still here, or at least their user accounts are still in use. I wouldn't be suprised if they aren't passed round for a bit of fun over there. A bit like Dunc's missus at those swingers parties he's so keen on. Allegedly.

Does someone who has posted the BBC Rumours page deserve that level of abuse though? The S*n won't have made any money on it, The S*n won't get a link from it, it was just a gossip page. Yes by all means ask the poster to delete the rumour from the S*n but witch hunt on the internet is a bit too much. I actually know the lad in question and he is a good bloke not by any means a S*n loving cunt.

As you were lads.