You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dunk rushes to the aid of his beloved S*n newspaper

Ritchi3

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it, I just knew it. Someone call Stu quickly.

Don't fret, the Sunshine Bus will be here shortly.

I love it. Crucify me for being right...

How sad is it that you actually have to start and support a thread made by an imposter? Most of you probably knew it wasn't Ritchi. (From the old record breaking thread with the sunhat). When will this crusade be over?

Can't you see and understand that this kind of behavior just emphasize the fact that most of you are sad rejects from other fan-sites? You are doing yourselves no favours IMHO.

The more abuse you throw my way, the more stupid you look. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just telling you how it is. I don't know Dunk and I post on all 5 Liverpool sites. This continually 'farting in the general direction' of Dunk and KT makes you look like angry little children. Toys out of the pram and tears and baby-powder all over the place.

Don't you think the other posters on other sites notice this and feels sorry for you?

I love it. Crucify me for being right...

How sad is it that you actually have to start and support a thread made by an imposter? Most of you probably knew it wasn't Ritchi. (From the old record breaking thread with the sunhat). When will this crusade be over?

Can't you see and understand that this kind of behavior just emphasize the fact that most of you are sad rejects from other fan-sites? You are doing yourselves no favours IMHO.

The more abuse you throw my way, the more stupid you look. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just telling you how it is. I don't know Dunk and I post on all 5 Liverpool sites. This continually 'farting in the general direction' of Dunk and KT makes you look like angry little children. Toys out of the pram and tears and baby-powder all over the place.

Don't you think the other posters on other sites notice this and feels sorry for you?

:D :D Quality, I wish you'd post here more you are absolutely clueless.

I wouldn't have a clue who Ritchi3 or Richie or whatever was. No offence to the lad who started the thread, I had no interest in him, only the contents of what he posted. Did Dunk ,or did he not, do the things he was accused of?

Come on then mouthy, go to a different fan site and proclaim yourself a proud Koptalker. Which site would you like to try first?

So why do you only post when something about KT is put on here?

Who is the sad one when you scour, in your words, 5 sites looking to defend you S*N loving fuck buddy? (If you are not the weeping sore on LFC's arse himself)

I have posted on here about other topics. Can't help but notice how eloquent

you come across. You went to Oxford or Cambridge?

Not me pal, TLW through and through. Now if you wouldn't mind running along, there's a good boy. :yes:

Right, ok.

Walk into any pub near Anfield on match day and proclaim "I'm a good friend of Duncan Oldham's. I post on Koptalk and personally I think it's great."

To show I'm not a nasty person I'll bring the grapes whilst the others can sort out the Ribena.

Just send us details of the ward and hospital.

Oh no, not another of the "I'm more intelligent than you because I say so" lines.

Please spare us.

If you want a put down, then I'm going to go all "Tom Ross" on your ass.

You blow goats FACT.

If you looked a little into what the objections are with Dunk and his site, you'd understand why there is strong feeling against him. You don't see people complaining about other Liverpool sites, yet you do about Koptalk.

Liverpool university for my degree. You?

Shall I also list my work qualifications on here before I post?

I am on a football message board, hence the way I post. I didnt think I had to be professional and eloquent on here.

I think its time you scuttled back to KT and reported how you battled with the forces of darkenss. Idiot. O_o

Liverpool university for my degree. You?

Shall I also list my work qualifications on here before I post?

I am on a football message board, hence the way I post. I didnt think I had to be professional and eloquent on here.

I think its time you scuttled back to KT and reported how you battled with the forces of darkenss. Idiot. O_o

I bet you checked that post at least twice just to make sure there were no mistakes though, didn't you!

I've tried to keep out of this as a former (and very much repentent) Koptalker. But I don't take kindly to the notion that forumites over there are smarter or wittier than those in here. My experience suggests very much the opposite. And it has nothing to do with an Oxbridge education. To even suggest as much - to draw any kind of parallel between intelligence and elite education - is ample proof of your own stupidity.

For what it's worth, I stopped posting (or willingly incurred a ban) there when I realised the editor was (a) a prat (of the Scum-hat-wearing - and, latterly, Scum-defending - variety), (b) a lier (who passes off the work of others as his own and pretends to be a die hard 'Pool fan while running a Newcastle website), and © a crook (witness his alleged satellite card scams, his forever-soon-to-be-published book, etc.)... Or, ahem, such are the allegations that are doing the rounds. They may, ahem, be entirely without foundation. Though the man is undeniably obese and none the more attractive for it...

Right, ok.

Walk into any pub near Anfield on match day and proclaim "I'm a good friend of Duncan Oldham's. I post on Koptalk and personally I think it's great."

To show I'm not a nasty person I'll bring the grapes whilst the others can sort out the Ribena.

Just send us details of the ward and hospital.

What's wrong with you? I said that I don't know Dunk. I'm (still) from Copenhagen. I never meet Dunk!!!

I understand that you have this feud/quest or whatever with/against Dunk. I just don't understand why you keep following him around like lost puppies. In other words - Move on?!? I've seen your "evidence" that he cheated people and that he had a threesome and all that shit. I couldn't care less. I'm posting on forums. I'm not running a daily court or passing judgement over others over the net.

Why is it impossible to have a dialogue without all the abuse? I'm asking you some questions that you refuse to deal with. To continuously state that I'm 'a clueless mofo' or patronise me isn't really very construtive. If you truly wanted to win people over, I doubt that this is the right way to go about it.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I've tried to keep out of this as a former (and very much repentent) Koptalker. But I don't take kindly to the notion that forumites over there are smarter or wittier than those in here. My experience suggests very much the opposite. And it has nothing to do with an Oxbridge education. To even suggest as much - to draw any kind of parallel between intelligence and elite education - is ample proof of your own stupidity.

For what it's worth, I stopped posting (or willingly incurred a ban) there when I realised the editor was (a) a prat (of the Scum-hat-wearing - and, latterly, Scum-defending - variety), (b) a lier (who passes off the work of others as his own and pretends to be a die hard 'Pool fan while running a Newcastle website), and © a crook (witness his alleged satellite card scams, his forever-soon-to-be-published book, etc.)... Or, ahem, such are the allegations that are doing the rounds. They may, ahem, be entirely without foundation. Though the man is undeniably obese and none the more attractive for it...

IS RITE M8!!!!!!

:biggrin: