You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

You had humiliated yourself after another pointless argument with Cal and you were punished. No one is above the rules. You're now going the right way about a full ban. Well done.

So this full ban thing, if you gave one to me, would it mean I absolutely couldn't post on there even if I wanted to due to the side effects of some strong pain killers or a heavy blow to the head? I think, for safety's sake, i would like one of those.

Just registered here.

I have been posting on koptalk for half a year and have heard mentions about some bad blood between the fansites. I would appreciate if the thread was left open.

It's been educational, even though it is hard to filter out what real and what's not.

And for the record, no, I am not a koptalk spy looking to sue...

You had humiliated yourself after another pointless argument with Cal and you were punished. No one is above the rules. You're now going the right way about a full ban. Well done.

So let me get this straight. You are planning to implement a full ban on Kraptalk because he's posting on THIS site?!! :D :D :D You really are lunatics over there, aren't you?

Dave, don't delete the thread because it will educate the casual internet observer about the dangers of Kraptalk, but please 'punish' this idiot with a 'full ban' as soon as possible.

So let me get this straight. You are planning to implement a full ban on Kraptalk because he's posting on THIS site?!! :D :D :D You really are lunatics over there, aren't you?

Dave, don't delete the thread because it will educate the casual internet observer about the dangers of Kraptalk, but please 'punish' this idiot with a 'full ban' as soon as possible.

Hehehe, "they're coming to take me away ho ho" ;)

Originally Posted by Dj_Sydney_A

Koptalk is a brilliant site, personally I think the people who slag it off are just jealous of the success it's had. It's continuing to grow and grow and is the best Liverpool forum on the planet (No offence)

you're a fucking idiot.

Fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by Dj_Sydney_A

Koptalk is a brilliant site, personally I think the people who slag it off are just jealous of the success it's had. It's continuing to grow and grow and is the best Liverpool forum on the planet (No offence)

you're a fucking idiot.

Fuck off.

photo4001664.jpg

Awright, that does it - you're banned an' all!

Maybe we should have an 'awayday' where we all visit KT and last one to be banned has to give a tenner to charidee!

TomR should last about 2 minutes...

this is a great idea. let's all get on the happy bus to koptalk - last one banned has to join gold insider club thing.

He stopped your registration? As in prevented you from registering in the first place rather than banning you after you'd done something? (although admittedly, it's inevitable that you would have...)

No wonder the daft cunt isn't making enough money. I hope to fuck he never becomes a magistrate - I can just see him sending ten year olds down for motoring offences that they may commit in later life.

That awayday idea is class, btw. I can just picture him sitting there like Jabba The Hutt frantically trying to delete about thirty nine threads, each filled with more vitriol and obscenities than the last. Not that I could ever encourage such behaviour, obviously...

He stopped your registration? As in prevented you from registering in the first place rather than banning you after you'd done something? (although admittedly, it's inevitable that you would have...)

No wonder the daft cunt isn't making enough money. I hope to fuck he never becomes a magistrate - I can just see him sending ten year olds down for motoring offences that they may commit in later life.

That awayday idea is class, btw. I can just picture him sitting there like Jabba The Hutt frantically trying to delete about thirty nine threads, each filled with more vitriol and obscenities than the last. Not that I could ever encourage such behaviour, obviously...

Yep. Got an email telling me my application had been declined.

Free speech hey?

Sieg heil! ;)

There you are, you see - just what I was talking about. Good job Mr Oldham is around to protect the good people of KopTalk from such dangerous, subversive ideas.

I suspect that your blatant use of the word "free" would have been enough for a ban anyway.

:whistle:

What I don't get is why he talks in the second person? We all know the fat fuck is billy-no-mates and has no staff that aren't in-bred so why all this we we we. (more like wee wee)

"We obtained this replica purely to take a photo of it.." course ya did :whistle:

We bought this medal following the reports that Liverpool's John Arne Riise may have sold his winners medal on eBay. That specific medal went for £1500 on eBay to some guy in Hong Kong whether it was genuine or not.

We obtained this replica purely to take a photo of it (for a news item on http://www.koptalk.com) to see what a replica medal looks like and to see if it would pass off as genuine. Now that we've finished with it, it's of no use to us but an ardent Red would probably welcome it to shove under the noses of rival fans! It will only collect dust in our office and the money might help buy us a pint and a packet of crips over Christmas :-)

Bidding starts at just 1p and when the auction closes, the medal will be sent out the same day.

We do not charge extra on postage. You pay what it actually costs to post! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask.

Because (with all apologies to Kurt Cobain):

"He's so happy

because today he's found his friends

they're in his head".

It's the third-person blurb about the book that cracks me up every time I read it. Never mind murder and rape, if we ever bring back capital punishment it should be for people who refer to themselves in the third person.

Said TLW poster Roboriise today.