You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Seasons Josemi

Red Nick

Guest Kaelin
Who is it this season who is gonna play when its clear the team would be bettr off without him ala Josemi last season

1 Morientes

2 Cisse (on the wing)

3 Zenden

4 Kewell

Any ive left off.

1 Morientes-Dont Be Stupid Nick mate, HE IS A FINISHER !!!! when we get some wingers, and stop tryin too play him as a Target man, Nando will come good !!Trust.

2 Cisse (on the wing)-I'd rather have Cisse than Garcia there (away)

3 Zenden-2 games FFS He's not a wingerIMO but he can play there.

4 Kewell-an on form and within weight-limit Kewll is Quality. He gets one more chance I reckon.

2 games in your already Havin a pop.....Who said "Rafa Out" by christmas lmao

Guest Kaelin
He is not a winger? Is that a joke fella?

he can PLAY there same way Garcia can play there did you read the thing ffs, he had a shit time playin winger for Barca, Shit time at Chelski and until Bourgh put him in CM he was'nt havin the best time there. So no hes not an out and out winger.

he can PLAY there same way Garcia can play there did you read the thing ffs, he had a shit time playin winger for Barca, Shit time at Chelski and until Bourgh put him in CM he was'nt havin the best time there. So no hes not an out and out winger.

Of his 12 years in the game he has played 11 at left wing but he is not a winger?

Guest Kaelin
Of his 12 years in the game he has played 11 at left wing but he is not a winger?

FFS he can play there Rash.You don't read do you? the Best I've seen him play was in CM so I would guess he prefers it there, but he CAN PLAY THERE. How bout hes not an out an out Winger like a Duff, or a Wright Phillips. He Can play all The Left positions Which is why he was bought.

yep but do you all have to continually rise to it?

Depends, if every time you had a sensible conversation at the pub some moron that you can't physically remove kept talking bollocks and ruining it would you keep trying to sort it or just live with the waves of bollocks?

I don't know whether it's down to long-term exposure or what, but Rashid doesn't annoy me quite as much as he used to. I find him more comical than annoying now, because his schtick is just so fucking demented.

If he does annoy you, just put him on ignore like.

I don't know whether it's down to long-term exposure or what, but Rashid doesn't annoy me quite as much as he used to. I find him more comical than annoying now, because his schtick is just so fucking demented.

If he does annoy you, just put him on ignore like.

Don't subscribe to the "close your eyes to the problem" solution MLB.

I thought today, when have I ever seen him accept another point of view and accept he's wrong..never as far as I know.

And he thunders into every discussion with his own agenda's turning them into wars, it's so tedious and predictable.

I know what you mean, but he's been doing it for so long now that it's become kind of comical to me. I understand why others feel differently though. That's why I reckon the best thing to do is just to put him on ignore and/or refuse to respond to his shite. If he makes reasonable points, fair enough. But if he's talking bollocks, just ignore him. Maybe then he'll learn.