You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

You’ve gone double daft, never go double daft. I was referring to you popping up wherever I post. You being the wider ‘you’ of course.

Maybe just say what you mean then?

It's not 3-2-1

I can't believe that hardly any of you have an issue with 13 unarmed demonstrators being murdered. Unbelievable stuff. If it was in Venezuela, I'm sure you'd manage to be critical then. And somehow blame Corbyn.

I've often been critical of them, but even if I hadn't, that doesn't explain your curious double standard.

There is no double standard. Just an unfounded assumption on your part. Namely that (a) I'm only critical of Israel; and (b) that just because I haven't criticised Russia on here, that means I haven't criticised them on other platforms.

We all know what the cheap insinuation that you're trying to make is. I'm used to it from lazy Hasbara merchants. As I've said before, it's a calculated tactic to delegitamise the person, rather than tackle the point being made.

• Downvote 1

Maybe just say what you mean then?

It's not 3-2-1

I can't believe that hardly any of you have an issue with 13 unarmed demonstrators being murdered. Unbelievable stuff. If it was in Venezuela, I'm sure you'd manage to be critical then. And somehow blame Corbyn.

It’s horrific.

They are defending what they see as the security of their own people. From people who want to take it away. The rights and wrongs of that are a separate issue but I can understand them doing what they do.

You can understand them shooting people who are not a threat to them.

I have no issues with Jews or Israeli's as individuals. My issues stems from the far right in Israel and the government. Both complete cunts. Quick to label anyone against the anti semites and use the evils of the past as a excuse to poor evil on some pretty desperate people while stealing there land rights.

• Upvote 1

If it happened in Venezuela, you wouldn't see fit to mention it. Because it happens all the time in Venezuela, and you don't mention it.

But yes, keep calling people who point out your double standards agents of Israel, that really helps your argument.

They are defending what they see as the security of their own people. From people who want to take it away. The rights and wrongs of that are a separate issue but I can understand them doing what they do.

Palestinians have been evicted from their homes. Refugees are denied the right of return (contrary to international law). Hundreds of them attended a peaceful protest against that injustice.

I'm not aware of any Israelis being evicted from their homes in Israel by any Palestinians. Ever.

Your analogy is completely the wrong way round.

Nothing justifies this atrocity.

I'd like to retract all my comments on today's events.

The IDF have spoken to clarify things.

It wasn't Israel's fault. Again. They were the poor, attacked victim.

It was a "Hamas march" and "17,000 Palestinians rioted." Plus, there wasn't a single child attending a peaceful protest. Any child present was being used as "a human shield" by "terrorists."

We should, once again, praise the brave IDF boys for their wonderful restraint for not calling in the jets in the face of such unprecedented aggressive flag waving.

Haha. The state of this. The sheer fear of telling the truth in case the you know what card gets played. Embarrassing.

"stellacreasy

@stellacreasy

Terrible scenes in Israel-nations have right to defend borders but responses 2 violence must be proportionate. death and injuries of Gazans as well as those few protesters intent on harming Israeli civilians must be condemned & Egypt, hamas & Israel must work for peace together.

7:37 pm · 30 Mar 2018"

Palestinians have been evicted from their homes. Refugees are denied the right of return (contrary to international law). Hundreds of them attended a peaceful protest against that injustice.

I'm not aware of any Israelis being evicted from their homes in Israel by any Palestinians. Ever.

Your analogy is completely the wrong way round.

Nothing justifies this atrocity.

Show me where I have attempted to justify it.