You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rebuild/Shake Up Summer 2023

Paul

Looking forward to seeing this midfield in August:

——————--Fabinho—————

———-Thiago—-Bajcetic———

Henderson——Bellingham——-Nunes

Elliott——— Gravenbach——— Mount

———————Spearing———————

24 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

——————--Fabinho—————

———-Thiago—-Bajcetic———

———————Spearing———————

That, my friend, is a thing of beauty.

The only thing bypassing that is a Samio Aladychi hoof ball tactic knocking us out in the World Cup semi-final from us winning the FUCKING LOT.

4 hours ago, dave u said:

Bellingham has almost certainly already agreed to come here. I'd be shocked if he goes anywhere else.

Jose Enrique has said today that Ryan Gravenberch is a done deal and they share the same agent. The agent posted a photo of herself at Anfield back in January. Bellingham and Gravenberch would completely revamp our midfield.

Excellent signings ,if they happen, add a quality cb and a rb who will put TAA under pressure and it will be a decent pre-season.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

To be fair, didn't Southampton beat us quite a bit the season before we signed him, and I always remember van dijk absolutely owning our players. 

I get what people say about bellingham. I won't pretend to say I've seen him play loads, but I thought he was average for England in the world cup, especially against France, and if im honest, I've probably only seen him twice for dortmund, and both times he was shite. 

But I'm also fairly sure my opinion is shite, seeing as every team that matter in world football think he's the dogs danglies. 

Van Dijk didn't do much 'owning' of our players when Origi scored 3  during a League Cup win at their ground in 2015?

22 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

He played. I checked LFCHistory.

Doesn't mean he wasn't injured. Look up 'Naby Keita' and 'playing like you are injured all the time even when you are not injured'.

Remember Van Dijk absolutely beasting Mane one time we played Southampton in Mane's first season here. Utterly bullied him for strength and pace. 

Mane was on fire that season, was never convinced on Van Dijk until that game. 

9 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I'd sell Jota if we get our money back. 

he looks done imo, has just got looks worse each time since his came back from injury last season. 

He's coming back from a long injury layoff. He's not 'done'. Anyone who isn't in top form these days is dismissed as 'done'. It's ridiculous. And if he IS 'done,' we're not going to get our money back! 

5 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

He's coming back from a long injury layoff. He's not 'done'. Anyone who isn't in top form these days is dismissed as 'done'. It's ridiculous. And if he IS 'done,' we're not going to get our money back! 

Its not just since this injury. He has been shit since the previous one. One goal in a year, He has missed 50 games in less than 3 seasons.

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Remember Van Dijk absolutely beasting Mane one time we played Southampton in Mane's first season here. Utterly bullied him for strength and pace. 

Mane was on fire that season, was never convinced on Van Dijk until that game. 

Mane also ripped the shit out of our defence when playing for Southampton against us. Both of these players are now past their best,one not even at the club,so it's our job to find similar understudies. Which we have,but have been touched by our medical team!

14 hours ago, dave u said:

Bellingham has almost certainly already agreed to come here. I'd be shocked if he goes anywhere else.

Jose Enrique has said today that Ryan Gravenberch is a done deal and they share the same agent. The agent posted a photo of herself at Anfield back in January. Bellingham and Gravenberch would completely revamp our midfield.

Bellingham will cost north if 100 mill plus wages that would be a sign of intent from FSG im not convinced we will do it 

41 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Wonder if the Bellingham deal will be structured over the long term like chelsea have been doing. 

This looks like it’ll be the only way for the none oil clubs to compete now for the high priced players. 

I thought this was generally the way most big money transfers are done nowadays? A HP agreement of millions,if you like?

16 hours ago, El Rojo said:

——————--Fabinho—————

———-Thiago—-Bajcetic———

———————Spearing———————

With that we might actually win a second ball. 

• Upvote 1

Whether we go for evolution or revolution, what we really need back is the eye of the tiger. That, more than anything else, made our team much greater than the sum of its parts under Klopp. That's what made the mentality monsters what they were. It's been lacking in so many games this season regardless of the injury pile-up. Forget "This Means More," - "Want It More" is the new slogan.

38 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Whether we go for evolution or revolution, what we really need back is the eye of the tiger. That, more than anything else, made our team much greater than the sum of its parts under Klopp. That's what made the mentality monsters what they were. It's been lacking in so many games this season regardless of the injury pile-up. Forget "This Means More," - "Want It More" is the new slogan.

Want it more implies you don't have it. There needs to be a slogan that says we have it and you're going to see it.