You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

10 minutes ago, clangers said:

Higher inflation and borrowing costs for the masses to fund the handout to the 1%. 1.8 million over the next 12 months coming off their fixed low interest mortgage rates will be in for a hell of a shock.

That’s going to be me.  

Give it a few weeks and we could see Kwasi Kwtang and Liz Truss gamble whats left of the British economy on a live TV game of Doom against Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbot.

First to five. Head of the Bank of England as referee. Gary Barlow doing a couple of songs half time.

I'm looking forward to paying thousands of pounds more for the same services and products i use over the next 12 months. What a wonderful path we are walking down. I like how they say new jobs are the path to economic success but are attacking people's rights to fight for better pay. Who is to benefit from the economic success. Make the population desperate and exploitable so the vultures can circle and as their wealth increases they can use that growth as a sign of prosperity for the whole country. They are con artists, the whole country being their marks. What naive fools the voting public are.

Worst of all is these tories and their supporters talk about the good of the country, they don't give a fuck about the country they aren't patriots like they pretend, they would carve every last piece of the country up and sell it to anyone willing to pay because they have no nation they don't believe in it, they believe in their bank balance and whatever it takes to fill it. Look at the NHS the tories despise it, because when they see sickness or misfortune they see opportunity and profit.

• Upvote 5

As I said earlier in the thread, the Tory membership have to be held responsible.

Johnson was a known quantity, he did NOTHING during his  tenure that was out of character.

Truss outlined these economic plans at length, despite them being widely pilloried. She too, won at a canter. 

The Tory party membership are enablers of this absolute social and economic pestilence. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

As I said earlier in the thread, the Tory membership have to be held responsible.

Johnson was a known quantity, he did NOTHING during his  tenure that was out of character.

Truss outlined these economic plans at length, despite them being widely pilloried. She too, won at a canter. 

The Tory party membership are enablers of this absolute social and economic pestilence. 

They are probably in some country pile or expensive care home in the South of England with not one ounce of guilt or self awareness shouting at the TV   'we said we preferred to keep Boris, we love Boris, good laugh is Boris, it was only a piece of cake, but them fools didn't listen to us, bring back Boris'

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They'll be delighted, predominantly elderly, racist and wealthy. They won't have a mortgage to worry about and they'll be happy to see their savings grow as interest rates rise. They've always been the I'm alright Jack brigade. As the chancellor alluded to stupidly yesterday the next round of tax cuts will be aimed squarely at them, more massive tax relief for their pension pots appears highly likely.