You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

13 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

It was very recently so shouldn't be hard to find. Believe it or not I've got better uses for my time than being your forum secretary. 

OK. I've found it now. It's exactly what I expected. 

- You made a claim.

- Someone (in this case, Stig) asked for evidence.

- You provided some unsubstantiated horseshit from some grifters.

- You were asked for some actual evidence from a reliable source.

- You spat your dummy and said "I'm not talking to you".

You've been running that cycle for nearly 200 pages.  I'm not convinced that your time is as valuable as you claim.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

OK. I've found it now. It's exactly what I expected. 

- You made a claim.

- Someone (in this case, Stig) asked for evidence.

- You provided some unsubstantiated horseshit from some grifters.

- You were asked for some actual evidence from a reliable source.

- You spat your dummy and said "I'm not talking to you".

You've been running that cycle for nearly 200 pages.  I'm not convinced that your time is as valuable as you claim.

I was asked to show that there was an increase in heart attacks following mass vaccination, which there has been (especially in young people).  

If you can provide evidence that there has been a decrease in heart attacks then I'm all ears. 

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

Abstract 10712: Observational Findings of PULS Cardiac Test Findings for Inflammatory Markers in Patients Receiving mRNA Vaccines

In conclusion, the mRNA vacs numerically increase (but not statistically tested) the markers IL-16, Fas, and HGF, all markers previously described by others for denoting inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle, in a consecutive series of a single clinic patient population receiving mRNA vaccines without a control group.

Even the CDC admits it.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-10-20-21/06-covid-shimabukuro-508.pdf

Myocarditis and myopericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination  Evidence from multiple safety monitoring systems in multiple countries supports the finding of an increased risk of myocarditis and myopericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Even the CDC admits it.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-10-20-21/06-covid-shimabukuro-508.pdf

Myocarditis and myopericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination  Evidence from multiple safety monitoring systems in multiple countries supports the finding of an increased risk of myocarditis and myopericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination

Heart attacks aren’t myocarditis.  

14 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I was asked to show that there was an increase in heart attacks following mass vaccination, which there has been (especially in young people).  

If you can provide evidence that there has been a decrease in heart attacks then I'm all ears. 

You showed there was an increase in 2021.  You were asked for reliable data showing correlation. You haven't done that.

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You showed there was an increase in 2021.  You were asked for reliable data showing correlation. You haven't done that.

So you admit there's an increase.  The correlation is obvious - it was timed with the vaccine rollout.  It doesn't mean that the vaccine caused the increase, but it certainly raises a presumption that it did. 

Also concurrent with mass vaccination was a spike in all cause mortality (see professor Norman Fenton's interview with Maajid Nawaz), especially in younger age groups.  

There's a growing body of evidence, data and medical literature proving that the vaccines cause harm.  

3 hours ago, Pureblood said:

It would have been much worse if she wasn't triple jabbed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10648929/Model-21-legs-amputated-hospitalized-COVID-happy-alive.html

Fully-vaccinated model who had BOTH of her legs amputated while on life support with COVID is 'happy to be alive' as she leaves hospital after two months - just in time to celebrate her 21st birthday 

Claire Bridges from St. Petersburg, Florida was fully vaccinated when she tested positive for COVID-19 in early January. 

But having been born with a congenital heart condition, her condition soon worsened, and on January 16 she was admitted to a Tampa hospital and diagnosed with COVID-19 myocarditis, cyanotic, acidosis, rhabdomyolysis, and mild pneumonia.

This is low even for this thread, mate. Did you really need to sarcastically post this in search for validation?

• Upvote 1

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

It says she was diagnosed with Covid 19 linked Myocarditis. 

It also says she was fully vaccinated and we know that the vaccine causes myocarditis, so...

Chicken and egg, but who knows with these mainstream media cunts, eh?  They're not exactly forthcoming with the truth on these matters. 

• Downvote 2

Just now, Pureblood said:

It also says she was fully vaccinated and we know that the vaccine causes myocarditis, so...

Chicken and egg, but who knows with these mainstream media cunts, eh?  They're not exactly forthcoming with the truth on these matters. 

diagnosed with COVID-19 myocarditis.

No comma there between Covid-19 and Myocarditis. Its not ambiguous, thats what it says. Its Covid-19 linked myocarditis. 

The point remains, this is low, even for this thread. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

diagnosed with COVID-19 myocarditis.

No comma there between Covid-19 and Myocarditis. Its not ambiguous, thats what it says. Its Covid-19 linked myocarditis. 

The point remains, this is low, even for this thread. 

How would you tell the difference, though?  And perhaps one contributes to the other?  It is, after all, the same pathogen causing the myocarditis, i.e. the spike protein.  Maybe the spike protein she got from the vaccines contributed to it, and the spike protein from the Covid infection finished the job - can you say with any certainty that this is not the case?  I don't think you can.  

• Downvote 3

30 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

So you admit there's an increase.  The correlation is obvious - it was timed with the vaccine rollout.  It doesn't mean that the vaccine caused the increase, but it certainly raises a presumption that it did. 

Also concurrent with mass vaccination was a spike in all cause mortality (see professor Norman Fenton's interview with Maajid Nawaz), especially in younger age groups.  

There's a growing body of evidence, data and medical literature proving that the vaccines cause harm.  

You don't understand correlation.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

How would you tell the difference, though?  And perhaps one contributes to the other?  It is, after all, the same pathogen causing the myocarditis, i.e. the spike protein.  Maybe the spike protein she got from the vaccines contributed to it, and the spike protein from the Covid infection finished the job - can you say with any certainty that this is not the case?  I don't think you can.  

Why did you post this article? It clearly says something different to what you hypothesize happened and your argument is "well, who knows"? It doesn't work like that. 

On top of that, it's just a really sad story that you're trying to point score off of. 

Pathetic, mate. 

• Upvote 2

On 25/02/2022 at 12:56, Pureblood said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/covid-vaccine-side-effect-you-23206394

Covid vaccine side effect you may notice in your mouth

However, recent data from the ZOE covid app said people have reported an unusual after-effect, and that it appears in the mouth.

Prof Spector said: "[There is] a side effect of vaccines ... this concerns a metallic taste in the mouth."

He also said people have reported bleeding at the site of vaccines.

He said around 3.6% of people who reported having had vaccinations said they had experienced a metallic taste in the mouth, while 0.9% had bleeding at the injection site.

The professor clarified that he had "no evidence that either side effect is of any concern at all".

This isn't specifically a side effect of the vaccine, this is a side effect of the person giving the injection not aspirating the needle, isn't it? It used to be common practice to aspirate but now isn't always.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Why did you post this article? It clearly says something different to what you hypothesize happened and your argument is "well, who knows"? It doesn't work like that. 

On top of that, it's just a really sad story that you're trying to point score off of. 

Pathetic, mate. 

I posted it because it's relevant to the discussion.

5 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

This isn't specifically a side effect of the vaccine, this is a side effect of the person giving the injection not aspirating the needle, isn't it? It used to be common practice to aspirate but now isn't always.

I didn't know that.