You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sheffield United 0 Liverpool 2 (Feb 28 2021)

tlw content

5 minutes ago, dave u said:

Evertonian behaviour that.

He won't be in a job much longer. He'll jump off that sinking ship before it hits the Championship.

It should automatically go to a more readable mobile skin.

It just goes to a less readable skin, it’s fine generally but when I click on the paid for bit the text goes all small and into the centre. I enlarge it but it’s not the same. All off borders. 
im not great with the tech so apologise, if I’m infuriating haha

and I appreciate the personal touch on the feedback mate too

2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

It just goes to a less readable skin, it’s fine generally but when I click on the paid for bit the text goes all small and into the centre. I enlarge it but it’s not the same. All off borders. 
im not great with the tech so apologise, if I’m infuriating haha

and I appreciate the personal touch on the feedback mate too

I can still read it, it’s fine. Forget it.

Enjoying the reports always.

19 hours ago, Manny said:

Keane's just like Piers Morgan. It's his job to be miserable, opinionated and controversial, but ultimately there's no direction or aim to it. Sometimes it'll land on someone and we'll laugh, sometimes it'll land on someone and we'll agree, sometimes it'll land on someone and we'll think he's a prick.

There's no doubting the effectiveness of the missile, just the guidance system is completely non-existent and it's pot luck where it lands.

Haha, from now on to be known as "Scud".

• dave u unpinned this topic