You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Women’s FC

AngryOfTuebrook

Went to watch my grandson make his big league (U7’s) debut yesterday and the other team had 2 girls playing for them who were absolutely lethal. On and off the ball. 

A 12-1 humbling at Jeffery Humble was not what I was expecting to see on the sabbath. Nor will I ever return to watch those pathetic losers. 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Agree 100% with all of that. 

Vile, self entitled, up her own arse, vacuous cunt with a voice that could drive you to murder. 

The way she acted in the media when linked with the Reading mens job sums her up perfectly. 

Saw her once described as ‘the female John Terry with less ability, more needle and a bigger ego’. 

Horrible cunt. 

Agree x10. 

8 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Went to watch my grandson make his big league (U7’s) debut yesterday and the other team had 2 girls playing for them who were absolutely lethal. On and off the ball. 

A 12-1 humbling at Jeffery Humble was not what I was expecting to see on the sabbath. Nor will I ever return to watch those pathetic losers. 

That’s the spirit mate it’s all about the taking part.

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

That’s the spirit mate it’s all about the taking part.

Our kids were standing counting the seagulls flying above their heads while these were spraying the ball across the pitch and hitting the top corner with nearly every shot. 

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Until next week then.

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Aiden has 2 girls playing in his U11’s rugby team and they’ve started playing full contact this season. 

One of the girls has a Welsh dad and a Samoan mum. She frightens me with her tackling! 

16 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Aiden has 2 girls playing in his U11’s rugby team and they’ve started playing full contact this season. 

One of the girls has a Welsh dad and a Samoan mum. She frightens me with her tackling! 

There was a girl in my lads league till they got to about 13 and no one would go near her cos she was so good. My lad was very good and he used to say there’s no way she’s making a show of him and would go to the other side of the pitch she was on. 

She got picked up by LFC but was let go a couple of years later. It’s only when you see what it means to the young girls in sport that you hope they can get the chance to make a good living from whatever they’re good at.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Red74 said:

There was a girl in my lads league till they got to about 13 and no one would go near her cos she was so good. My lad was very good and he used to say there’s no way she’s making a show of him and would go to the other side of the pitch she was on. 

She got picked up by LFC but was let go a couple of years later. It’s only when you see what it means to the young girls in sport that you hope they can get the chance to make a good living from whatever they’re good at.

Me and my mate,ex manager,are still pissed off at two young girls who the club let go of after we left. They were both small but talented. Both have had very successful careers in the WPL and both went to Everton and one is still there now while the other has had several clubs and is also still playing in the WPL/Championship.

On 18/09/2022 at 23:07, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fucking hate Emma Hayes, no fan of Fran Kirby either, female Messi my arse.

“Everybody listen to me, I’m Emma Hayes and have a FIFA Pro licence, I’m ace me and know more than all the men”.

Fucking balloon headed meff. 

• Upvote 3

My daughter is 7 and I’m trying to get her involved in anything I like, I was thinking about going on Sunday but decided against it.

I really wanted to take her to the Everton game on Sunday, but living in Leeds, a 6.45pm kick off time when she has school the next day isn’t great - we wouldn’t get home until about 10.30pm. 

There was no reason why Chelsea couldn’t have been at Anfield really. Hopefully there will be more opportunities through the season. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

My daughter is 7 and I’m trying to get her involved in anything I like, I was thinking about going on Sunday but decided against it.

I really wanted to take her to the Everton game on Sunday, but living in Leeds, a 6.45pm kick off time when she has school the next day isn’t great - we wouldn’t get home until about 10.30pm. 

There was no reason why Chelsea couldn’t have been at Anfield really. Hopefully there will be more opportunities through the season. 

Has she started playing footy herself yet? 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

6.45 is their kick off time I think. The Chelsea game was due for then too but got moved because of the 8pm minutes silence thing on Sunday night. 

23 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Has she started playing footy herself yet? 

Only at after school club. I offer to show / help her but she’s doesn’t listen to a word I say.

I took her on the tour of Anfield and photos with the CL & Premiership trophy just after lockdown, which she enjoyed.

I don’t want to take her to a men’s game, that’s my escape from parenting.

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Only at after school club. I offer to show / help her but she’s doesn’t listen to a word I say.

I took her on the tour of Anfield and photos with the CL & Premiership trophy just after lockdown, which she enjoyed.

Once your kid starts to understand the game, it's great taking them with you. Watching my 11 year old go through all the emotions on the last day of the season last year was a sight to behold. You don't have to take them every week, mine goes to about 3 or 4 per season when one of the lads can't make it or goes in hospitality or something. 

43 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Be careful another family member doesnt drag her to a different club. I'm resigned to my Grandaughter having to suffer Bradford City due to her Dad's side of the family. Anfield is a pipe dream as I dont even go any more.

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

“Everybody listen to me, I’m Emma Hayes and have a FIFA Pro licence, I’m ace me and know more than all the men”.

Fucking balloon headed meff. 

Watched her first years ago after we lost 3-0 to Barca,her and Alan Smith can you imagine,

telling us where Jurgen went wrong and twice calling Virgil, Van Der Dijk. Clueless cunt who bottled a man’s job.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Be careful another family member doesnt drag her to a different club. I'm resigned to my Grandaughter having to suffer Bradford City due to her Dad's side of the family. Anfield is a pipe dream as I dont even go any more.

There is no chance of her going anywhere else. 

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Watched her first years ago after we lost 3-0 to Barca,her and Alan Smith can you imagine,

telling us where Jurgen went wrong and twice calling Virgil, Van Der Dijk. Clueless cunt who bottled a man’s job.

I was on my coaching certificate course(Level 1) in the late 90s and a well know local women's player who has gone on to be a well know coach in the game was on it too. The first day consists of coaching a basic technical exercise,heading,shooting,passing,basic defending etc,but the second day is a small sided game which is basically all the mark and your performance coaching it gives you a pass or fail. This lady showed up for the first day but not the second day and still passed. I passed a few months later on a second assessment. My point is that people involved in the game get lots of 'help' and its not always an indicator of their ability. It also sounds a bit misogynistic but ladies get help in particular. It's as political as any other set up.

10 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I was on my coaching certificate course(Level 1) in the late 90s and a well know local women's player who has gone on to be a well know coach in the game was on it too. The first day consists of coaching a basic technical exercise,heading,shooting,passing,basic defending etc,but the second day is a small sided game which is basically all the mark and your performance coaching it gives you a pass or fail. This lady showed up for the first day but not the second day and still passed. I passed a few months later on a second assessment. My point is that people involved in the game get lots of 'help' and its not always an indicator of their ability. It also sounds a bit misogynistic but ladies get help in particular. It's as political as any other set up.

Happens in a lot of jobs, quotas need reaching. Not misogynistic if it’s fact, had a family member on the wrong end of it, dealt with it well and got a nice pay off. They got their eye wiped.

4 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Happens in a lot of jobs, quotas need reaching. Not misogynistic if it’s fact, had a family member on the wrong end of it, dealt with it well and got a nice pay off. They got their eye wiped.

I just wonder if that Emma Hayes is a recipient of it too? She wouldn't be alone in that regard though. And not just women either.