You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Since you have him on ignore, it's worth clarifying that Gnasher neither said nor implied that "Jews control the media".  That's just some hateful shit that that weird troll Rico made up, because Gnasher is complaining about an award-winning and popular LBC presenter (who stands out as an exception because she grilled an Israeli government spokesman) being replaced by someone who attended a pro-Israel demo.

Then why the ‘British media’ comment?  

So her attending an antisemitism rally is problematic?  I see where you’re coming from now.   

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Then why the ‘British media’ comment?  

So her attending an antisemitism rally is problematic?  I see where you’re coming from now.   

Why the "British media" comment about a British radio station replacing a British presenter with another British presenter?  It's a real headscratcher, isn't it.  Probably because he's a massive racist, or something.  That's the only rational interpretation.

If the march was "an anti-Semitism rally" I would obviously object to it.  If it was a rally against anti-Semitism, I would support it.  But it was a rally behind Israel flags, against the rise in criticism of Israel in the wake of Israel's murderous attacks and war-crimes.

As an aside, it may be worth saving,screaming 'anti semite',for,you know,actually anti semites,instead of children with cuddly toys and anyone who thinks mass murderers aren't a great bunch of lads?

Just a thought.

16 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Have they?

Yes. But you’d know that because you checked before stating that no one on the station had mentioned it.

But you didn’t check did you?  

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Why the "British media" comment about a British radio station replacing a British presenter with another British presenter?  It's a real headscratcher, isn't it.  Probably because he's a massive racist, or something.  That's the only rational interpretation.

If the march was "an anti-Semitism rally" I would obviously object to it.  If it was a rally against anti-Semitism, I would support it.  But it was a rally behind Israel flags, against the rise in criticism of Israel in the wake of Israel's murderous attacks and war-crimes.

I think you just tried to justify antisemitism.  Thats a new low even for you. 

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Have you been on any of the pro-Hamas marches?  

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Where are they? 

Oh it’s ok, we get to call marches whatever we want.  Antisemitism marches are pro-Israel (which didn’t get a response from you) so I’ve decided pro-Palestinian marches are actually pro-Hamas. Easy this isn’t it? 

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Arniepie said:

As an aside, it may be worth saving,screaming 'anti semite',for,you know,actually anti semites,instead of children with cuddly toys and anyone who thinks mass murderers aren't a great bunch of lads?

Just a thought.

But what about if you didn't actually give a fuck about anti-semitism anyway and you were just a tedious, thick, trolling fucking cunt?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

But what about if you didn't actually give a fuck about anti-semitism anyway and you were just a tedious, thick, trolling fucking cunt?

Yes, I need to be more like you.  Standing up to antisemitism at every opportunity.  

Jews don’t count.  

If I had a pound for every time someone on here called me thick - oh, i think I do.  

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You think wrong.

No surprise there.

Union man in racism shocker.  I hope you’d represent your Jewish members without showing your racism. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Ones where everyone marches behind Hamas flags?

No. As far as I know, nobody in this country has.

I know! It’s ridiculous to characterise these marches as anything other than their intended purpose isn’t it?  

Like you did with the antisemitism march.  Remember that? 

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Why did you come back just to troll? You are a strange person and never seemed to have such a hard on for 'anti semitism' before your break. Were you on a Kibbutz?

calling out racism is trolling now? This place has gone down hill.  I can’t be arsed to search but I’m sure you called it out too - Origi, the bloke questioning whether the Jews deserved centuries of oppression to name but two.  You called it out didn’t you ? Or don’t Jews count? 

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh it’s ok, we get to call marches whatever we want.  Antisemitism marches are pro-Israel (which didn’t get a response from you) so I’ve decided pro-Palestinian marches are actually pro-Hamas. Easy this isn’t it? 

Im not sure the freedom marches are anti-Semitic. The “anti-semitism” march was a reaction to the rise in anti-semitism and rightly so. Tommy Robinson was there. Yep definitely a “I feel unsafe because I support Isreal” march. Absolutely. 100% 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

calling out racism is trolling now? This place has gone down hill.  I can’t be arsed to search but I’m sure you called it out too - Origi, the bloke questioning whether the Jews deserved centuries of oppression to name but two.  You called it out didn’t you ? Or don’t Jews count? 

See! You're off on one again. 

Nice move conflating a national government with a whole ethnicity though.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Jews do count ignore cunts like Original and TK, they’re just trolls. Most just care about innocents being killed and you’ll find a good few calling out Hamas as well. I’m sick of cunts pretending this started in October 2023 and I’m even more sick of people using the racist card when people point it out. 

Fuck anti-semitism and fuck Zionism. Gods chosen people are the penguins. Pacifists and good swimmer. Humanity is a stain on their planet.